♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by teekay

the most irrelevant rapper wearing Cardinal 7's on George Lopez the other night

4k8ia0.jpg

in all seriousness, as big as a Game fan I know he is no longer "relevant" in hip hop, but neither is 50 Cent, Nas, Capone N Noreaga, Mobb Deep the list goes on, some of the best rappers of all time are no longer relevant, even Snoop Dogg only gets air play when he makes a dance track with David Guetta.
No. No. No. And no.

50 owns a brand that regardless of what you all think, is still successful. Son still do magazine covers, still everywhere. His label dropped "Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley". Just did a monster record with Jeremih.

Nas may have just done the best album of 2010 in "Distant Relatives".

Mobb Deep is QUITE relevant now with P being out, just doing his book. Doing shows. Mad cats hyped for new music (and I ain't even one of them).

Damn near ALL of Snoop's +*%* gets played in some way, shape or form.

Comparing those guys to Game is laughable. Nothing really happened with BWS. And his solo career seems stuck.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by teekay

the most irrelevant rapper wearing Cardinal 7's on George Lopez the other night

4k8ia0.jpg

in all seriousness, as big as a Game fan I know he is no longer "relevant" in hip hop, but neither is 50 Cent, Nas, Capone N Noreaga, Mobb Deep the list goes on, some of the best rappers of all time are no longer relevant, even Snoop Dogg only gets air play when he makes a dance track with David Guetta.
No. No. No. And no.

50 owns a brand that regardless of what you all think, is still successful. Son still do magazine covers, still everywhere. His label dropped "Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley". Just did a monster record with Jeremih.

Nas may have just done the best album of 2010 in "Distant Relatives".

Mobb Deep is QUITE relevant now with P being out, just doing his book. Doing shows. Mad cats hyped for new music (and I ain't even one of them).

Damn near ALL of Snoop's +*%* gets played in some way, shape or form.

Comparing those guys to Game is laughable. Nothing really happened with BWS. And his solo career seems stuck.
Game had his era. he was the most hyped rapper way back in 03.. i think his first album the documentary is a classic.. his song "why you hate the game" on the second album is my all time favorite game track.. it also featured Nas.. and just blaze went nuts on producin that one.. really inspiring crazy insane song.. im not even a game fan but i respect what he meant to hip-hop.. and all this talk about the reality of hip-hop and old rappers being irrelevant is bull#$%.. we just movin on to the next one and i couldn't be happier to see artists like nicki minaj, cudi and j.cole etc. doin their thing..  Hip-Hop is Forever and Music is for life.. 

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by lexflex81

We (the Dutch) run this when it comes to DJs�
pimp.gif
number 1 is armin van buuren with my man markus schulz on 8 and afrojack not even in the top ten well according to djmag
wink.gif
Yea you are right. �Van Buren is ranked #1, hes actually in Boston tonight where I'm from. �One of the rare times legit Dj comes to Boston each year. �But Afrojack is�blowing�up and probably more well known the Van Buren right now and will become more of a house hold name as he produces more radio hits like Look At Me Now and Give Me Everything. �Not saying I love those songs, I am a true House fan�just�trying to rep Afrojack and House on NT in anyway I can especially if theres something more poeple on here know�about�like those two hits he just released.
BTW any House Music fans from the the Boston area on here PM me. �Tryin to meet you guys and girls...

Not from Boston... but a huge house buff here.

If i'm not jammin some hiphop or R&B (maybe the occasional Wilson Philips)...
it's strictly disco/funky/soulful house.
The stuff flows deep in my veins. I live the stuff like i do my nikes.

House music and sneaker enthusiast doesn't usually go hand in hand... but they
are the two things i'm most fond of in this world. As a matter of fact, i'm groovin'
to some Hed Kandi while i'm posting on NT.

I feel you when you say you're trying to reach out to fellow house heads because
it's like a secret union of a spiritual musical realm of funky melodies and thumpin
basslines with gospel-like harmonies. When you get in tuned to house music, you
want to comraderize that feeling with afficionados of the genre alike.

Still have yet to find a single person who enjoys the stuff as much as i do in Seattle,
but i'm going to Chicago for a wedding next month. If i have to, i'll take a cab out
to downtown and find me a hole-in-the-wall joint that plays some jivin' house music
and coexist with the music as the dj's spins something my life can relate to.

House is the unification of the mind, body and spirit. It pulsates through your
arteries and sends waves of sonic bliss through the soul and penetrates your will
until you give in into its profound aural sensation.

I can't say this about any other form of music.

This is house.

Believe.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by ninjahood

230977_1375274238853_1741740789_590623_7580647_n.jpg
laugh.gif
 Que carajo penso Romeo? Pic looks mad old, though. He's not as skinny now.
Aventura, tho 
pimp.gif
definitely old pic of romeo i found on fb.....for extra points, that lil kid next to him is prince royce....
Thats royce? el diablo lol

Originally Posted by vipersupra

��

that's just livin the life.. if i was him im probably checkin my pair for puke, scuffs marks and %%%% when i get sober.. but again if i was him i wouldn't cuz i can get a new pair anytime i want... 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I really thought the G-Unit decline stemmed from ppl being tired of em. I dont really think Game crushed them with any of that stuff. 

Word, all of Game's effort to genuinely destroy the G-Unit through all that G-Unot %^$ was crushed when 50 Cent didn't give a damn. 
Son was diddy bopping around in "Go Buy Doctor's Advocate" t-shirts 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Game might have done some damage to their public perception, but 50 Cent was still making money off of The Game, so he won where it actually mattered.
Agreed with everything. Especially whats highlighted. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom