♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

maaaaan, the 3M on those in that pic has got my mind made up, i'm gunnin' for an '05 pair.

i heard these 2010's aren't gonna crease as bad, but i'm not sure i believe that. besides, i think the 3M is more important to me. it's the coolest thing about the shoe.
This is random lol I see no flints. I just see those samples on the last page and thats the way the BIN 13s should of released with 3m.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

maaaaan, the 3M on those in that pic has got my mind made up, i'm gunnin' for an '05 pair.

i heard these 2010's aren't gonna crease as bad, but i'm not sure i believe that. besides, i think the 3M is more important to me. it's the coolest thing about the shoe.
This is random lol I see no flints. I just see those samples on the last page and thats the way the BIN 13s should of released with 3m.

oh wow, thought they were flints and the pic was just weird.

still tho, love the 3M on those, i don't understand JB's logic in taking it away.

i still wear the OG colorway (the lows, navy/black/carolina blue), they were the first jordans my dad bought me back in the 90's.

oh wow, thought they were flints and the pic was just weird.

still tho, love the 3M on those, i don't understand JB's logic in taking it away.

i still wear the OG colorway (the lows, navy/black/carolina blue), they were the first jordans my dad bought me back in the 90's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rhester

...K Swiss, though.

Edit: Juelz RUINED that fit with those True Religions and that glitter belt

glitter belt? thats a gucci belt..nuffin glittering on em....and hate all you want but true religion are da "it jeans" in da nyc rap/fly circles....
gotta dis - agree with that ninja, Levis gotta top that.. don't know much people that rock trues anymore..

...K Swiss, though.

glitter belt? thats a gucci belt..nuffin glittering on em....and hate all you want but true religion are da "it jeans" in da nyc rap/fly circles....
gotta dis - agree with that ninja, Levis gotta top that.. don't know much people that rock trues anymore..

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

the crease GP had in them jeans....foolish!

calm down young buck. Some people are just OG
lol u right sum folks are OG its just more rare now...enough sta flo could have your pants/jeans stand up by themselves
starched down w a pair of nike cortez "g nikes"...was the fit back in the g for a lot of peeps

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

the crease GP had in them jeans....foolish!

calm down young buck. Some people are just OG
lol u right sum folks are OG its just more rare now...enough sta flo could have your pants/jeans stand up by themselves
starched down w a pair of nike cortez "g nikes"...was the fit back in the g for a lot of peeps

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Lily Allen
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

...K Swiss, though.

That is such a @%$#$*% lie. Maybe its the "it jeans" for the birds and burgers of NYC but trues havent been a respectable brand of denim for quite some time.

...K Swiss, though.

That is such a @%$#$*% lie. Maybe its the "it jeans" for the birds and burgers of NYC but trues havent been a respectable brand of denim for quite some time.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

...K Swiss, though.

levis are more popular, and i like em but for da smug "i get flee" crowd tru religions for one reason or another is da "better" option...those and

"robin jeans"

laugh.gif
i don't like em anymore then ya do, but they definitely are popular with a group of cats that wont let em go away.

...K Swiss, though.

levis are more popular, and i like em but for da smug "i get flee" crowd tru religions for one reason or another is da "better" option...those and

"robin jeans"

laugh.gif
i don't like em anymore then ya do, but they definitely are popular with a group of cats that wont let em go away.

...K Swiss, though.

What city u live in please tell me? Like Foreal, I need to know what city people not wearing trues no more

...K Swiss, though.

What city u live in please tell me? Like Foreal, I need to know what city people not wearing trues no more

Originally Posted by arice

...K Swiss, though.

lol most of them.  I think NY is one of the only places where dudes didn't stop wearing them like 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom