♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^i remember NT was talking about this awhile back. people were saying they were samples and some were saying there fake. basically the tongue on the french blues are a navy instead of white in the video.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

lily-allen.jpg

Lily Allen
pimp.gif

Quick check in. Traveling like a madman.

But I did laugh at myself yesterday when I saw Fab on 1st + 10.

HA!

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

i remember this pic from the slam magazine. back when KG was likeable
True, now hes washed up and thinks he has to start a fight every game.

He still finished 2nd in the Defensive Player of the Year voting.  It's not his fault the NBA is full of soft, whiny dudes who would rather complain about him in the media and repeat on court trash talk then actually man up and do something about it...

Yes he does talk too much, but no one cares more about his team and winning than KG, and in a league where most of the players could care less and just want to cash checks, that's what should people should focus on.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

i remember this pic from the slam magazine. back when KG was likeable
True, now hes washed up and thinks he has to start a fight every game.

He still finished 2nd in the Defensive Player of the Year voting.  It's not his fault the NBA is full of soft, whiny dudes who would rather complain about him in the media and repeat on court trash talk then actually man up and do something about it...

Yes he does talk too much, but no one cares more about his team and winning than KG, and in a league where most of the players could care less and just want to cash checks, that's what should people should focus on.

Keep that in S&T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom