Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
x1000000000000

Swag on a hunned

Originally Posted by rhester

^That's the Hov we're used too 
laugh.gif

Right but HOV don't be trying too hard... 
laugh.gif
..... I will give yall the fact that his 3 fit was much better than this.... But point blank period Jay tries to hard with some of his stuff...... Not saying the man can't dress either just stating facts

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
..... I will give yall the fact that his 3 fit was much better than this.... But point blank period Jay tries to hard with some of his stuff...... Not saying the man can't dress either just stating facts
What in the world did you just say?

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What in the world did you just say?

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif
I'm saying Jay tries too hard.... Alot of times his fits actually have decent elements of style but usually they just aren't put together in the right way. What looks good on one person doesn't look good on everyone else. Sometimes Jay's fits look like he is trying to fit in with a crowd he really isn't even a part of (anymore, possibly even ever)....
Its funny it kind of reminds me how someone in here actually brought up how its weird seeing Swizz Beatz in GQ and all these "fashion" mags when back in the day dude use to rob people with DMX of all people 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

lmao yall dudes trying to critique how jigga dresses like if he cares

THIS (and every other celeb....)

i think jay's fit is not that bad if he takes off that vest, and wore some more fitting jeans...

well, their album together, "watch the throne", was just recently completed. release date TBA.

and apparently they're both each working on another solo album, kanye has claimed his will drop this summer, who knows on jigga's...

I remember reading a while back that jay doesn't cut his hair til an album is done. Hope that this is the case. Love their music!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom