♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by airferreira

1302090252lupe_fiasco_gf_arab.jpg

That's not lupenella

look like Ibn if anything, lupe doesn't own Jordans if i remember (correct if wrong)
if I remember correctly...I think Lupe wore jordan's in the "I Gotcha" video with Pharrell....might've been jordan 8 lows

Originally Posted by Qualmes

that's a lil' too outta shape for me, but i'm picky (especially these days since i work out).
negro please

i'd def still beat, but i prefer more well formed. that looks like cottage cheese central.

lil' wiz gets crushed when she's on top.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Qualmes

that's a lil' too outta shape for me, but i'm picky (especially these days since i work out).
negro please

i'd def still beat, but i prefer more well formed. that looks like cottage cheese central.

lil' wiz gets crushed when she's on top.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you always have me rollin when surgicaly take a women apart on her pros and cons only bro only you 

*side not rifla got those og blacktoes size 9 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

PhatDominican wrote:
That's IBN. I know they look alike but by now you guys should be able to tell them apart lol
that's what i said above, but apparently mediatakeout doesn't know the difference cuz they put lupe's name in the URL...

these cats are prolly constantly following jasper around thinking he's lupe...
roll.gif

and jasper's like "damn yo, i'm famous and got paparazzi from cutting hair"...
laugh.gif

He is famous for being a stylist (of Kayne). As well as an inspiration for some LV items. Hence the LV Jasper

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ChamWillJam - you sound like an idiot ..

Thanks! another quality post by bdis1986-       keep trollin, trollin, trollin
laugh.gif

Not trying to start anything, but why do you ALWAYS re-post pictures from 3-5 pages back?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Total waste of interview, what the hell did he say in 1 minute? nothing.
it was nice and short....and got 2 good questions in...i thought it was dope

Thanks man, I literally only had 2 minutes to get the interview in and this was the best I could do. Stay tuned I got a few other great interviews with celebs being edited.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Not trying to start anything, but why do you ALWAYS re-post pictures from 3-5 pages back?
^ I do?

well.... you just re-posted that SAME pic 5 comments after I did, on the SAME page
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom