♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
he allowed Complex to take pictures for that day for the spread, but in general on an everyday basis no pictures

he allowed Complex to take pictures for that day for the spread, but in general on an everyday basis no pictures

Originally Posted by Steve212

Jada's fit is lovely.
straight up NYC status
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Juelz dressing like Tyga/Big Sean..

nah he's dressing like a n_ from NYC who grew up in the 90's
True..
but Tyga and Sean brought that style back. imo.
#1-Rappers rarely start trends. They help make them more popular. The trends start in the street.

#2-I doubt 2 rappers 90% of people haven't heard of and couldn't pick out of a Police lineup "brought that style back".

True..
#1-Rappers rarely start trends. They help make them more popular. The trends start in the street.

#2-I doubt 2 rappers 90% of people haven't heard of and couldn't pick out of a Police lineup "brought that style back".

He did say "in his opinion", but I agree, I'd say moreso Tyga and Chris Brown are on that vintage wave heavy, but it's not the rapper who brings the style back, it's the public.

Though people who don't live in areas that are quickly receptive to trends might have been put on by CB, Tyga, and Big Sean.

He did say "in his opinion", but I agree, I'd say moreso Tyga and Chris Brown are on that vintage wave heavy, but it's not the rapper who brings the style back, it's the public.

Though people who don't live in areas that are quickly receptive to trends might have been put on by CB, Tyga, and Big Sean.

Originally Posted by illphillip

True..

I mean Tyga is way more known than you know. .
and yeah I agree with you and Gordonson.

I'm just saying those are the 3 rappers who have been heavy on it recently.. well Chris isnt a rapper.... technically.

Originally Posted by illphillip

True..

I mean Tyga is way more known than you know. .
and yeah I agree with you and Gordonson.

I'm just saying those are the 3 rappers who have been heavy on it recently.. well Chris isnt a rapper.... technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom