♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOH my ahh, acting like Eric Avar or Tinker designed the converse Chuck Taylors. :lol: You can EAD, crybaby sourpuss.

"Hey, we bought patants from 2000 years B.C. we own the rights to, and designed the pyramids of Giza!!"

You are a doofus bruh

You obviously are having trouble comprehending things here so let me clear it up for you son..

1. I don't agree that the Nike Blazer is a ripoff of the Chuck Taylor

and

2. Nike has since bought Converse so it's a moot point.

You obviously can't hold an argument w/o ad hominem attacks. Before you want to call someone's info "false" first learn to comprehend what they're saying.

Not going to get banned from this thread going back and forth with you.

You obviously are having trouble comprehending things here so let me clear it up for you son..

1. I don't agree that the Nike Blazer is a ripoff of the Chuck Taylor

and

2. Nike has since bought Converse so it's a moot point.

You obviously can't hold an argument w/o ad hominem attacks. Before you want to call someone's info "false" first learn to comprehend what they're saying.

Not going to get banned from this thread going back and forth with you.

It is a known fact that Nike purchased converse years ago. But, they won't be credited with the appeal and popularity of chuck Taylors. Period.

It is a known fact that Nike purchased converse years ago. But, they won't be credited with the appeal and popularity of chuck Taylors. Period.

And I never insinuated anything close to that. You keep going off on your own tangents, taking things I write and making assumptions.

Next time slow down, read, and don't call me out my name.

Last edited:

And I never insinuated anything close to that. You keep going off on your own tangents, taking things I write and making assumptions.

You're really dense, man.

If you look at the blazer with the rubber toe-cap from the 70s, you can clearly see where Nike "borrowed" that idea from. Everything else you're talking about is irrelevant.

You're really dense, man.

If you look at the blazer with the rubber toe-cap from the 70s, you can clearly see where Nike "borrowed" that idea from. Everything else you're talking about is irrelevant.

Except for the fact that the OG Blazer didn't have a ******* toe cap.

Before you go calling me dense, buy a ******* clue.

Some later iterations had a toe cap, but overall the silhouette is different.

Shut that s**** up. Sneaker Heathen, but knows jack squat about shoes. Nikes first original design was the waffle trainers. Took them damn near 10 years to get some semblance of creativity. None of your statements make any sense, man. "Any intellectual property is Nike" but, you didnt insinuate tha Nike catapulted Chuck Taylors to popularity? Why'd you bring patents, etc. into the topic then? Maybe because you speak before you think, and it backfired. I'm not the one, testy-testy guy :rofl:

Shut that s**** up. Sneaker Heathen, but knows jack squat about shoes. Nikes first original design was the waffle trainers. Took them damn near 10 years to get some semblance of creativity. None of your statements make any sense, man. "Any intellectual property is Nike" but, you didnt insinuate tha Nike catapulted Chuck Taylors to popularity? Why'd you bring patents, etc. into the topic then? Maybe because you speak before you think, and it backfired. I'm not the one, testy-testy guy :rofl:

No I didn't insinuate anything of that nature. You seem to lack basic reading comprehension and are off making reaches with my posts.

Nike's first original design was the ******* Cortez B. Which Knight and Bowerman made with Onitsuka and since they owned the ******* patent took with them. Then came the waffle trainer.

You got holes all up in your "knowledge".

Say something else stupid.

You "Nike only" folks are funny man. You aren't on their payroll. No need to throw immediate shade at other companies when they produce a good product....

You "Nike only" folks are funny man. You aren't on their payroll. No need to throw immediate shade at other companies when they produce a good product....
but adidas really doesn't, unless we wanna get technical and say they do just because they own Reebok

but adidas really doesn't, unless we wanna get technical and say they do just because they own Reebok
I haven't seen a single person that actually bought a pair of Ultra Boosts not have very positive things to say about them. I am going to go out on a limb and assume you do not own a pair. I was/am a huge fan of Flyknits, but Ultra Boosts are simply a better shoe. I think it would be hard to find a Nike product released recently that can even compare to Flyknits, and they came out 4 years ago.

I haven't seen a single person that actually bought a pair of Ultra Boosts not have very positive things to say about them. I am going to go out on a limb and assume you do not own a pair. I was/am a huge fan of Flyknits, but Ultra Boosts are simply a better shoe. I think it would be hard to find a Nike product released recently that can even compare to Flyknits, and they came out 4 years ago.

It's no use man, they're just gonna say something about Kanye wearing them. These arguments are cyclical and pointless. Moving on.

Last edited:
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING YALL HAVE TO SAY? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

So you're telling people that like the products that they have that they're wrong? You make no sense. You're being so anti-adidas for no reason.

lol... that is obviously satire

funny tho.. you would never catch me in those coochi cutters

I like the 750s cuz you can't be a slouch and wear them. You have to have style to some degree or you will look like a clown, the 350s are easy for anyone to wear they look like regular *** running shoes. Simple and clean. But the 750 requires a lot more finesse to rock.

It's hard to pull off hi-top sneakers/boots, for most individuals. Lowtops are usually interchangable with shorts or pants. But, most hi-tops don't look with shorts so, pants are usually a go.

Factor in the tapering, hemming, or style and wash of the pant, you have to really plot out an outfit. I'm not a huge fan of Roshes or 350s hontestly. I think it may be the materials Nike and Adidas used. I wonder how a nubuck or suede Roshe would look.

I prefer the 750s, over the 350s, personally. I would like to see some of them coupled with more intriguing outfits. Have not seen many wearers take risks, in them.

Last edited:
I like the 750s cuz you can't be a slouch and wear them. You have to have style to some degree or you will look like a clown, the 350s are easy for anyone to wear they look like regular *** running shoes. Simple and clean. But the 750 requires a lot more finesse to rock.
So you'd wear uggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom