♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just hate the guy that comes in at this point and says "this thread sucks now, so many words and no pics"

Lol

Oan every rapper...matter of fact every human being has made dumb choices in their lives. I don't think anyone ever thought 2pac was one of the greats lyrically, but influence, x factor etc, 2pac can't be denied.

Studio thug? Maybe. But the rappers that didn't have a little studio thug in them aren't rappers, they're called inmates or dead.

Even when you think about the way diss records are made...2pac wasn't the first by any means. But the style of diss tracks before hit em up was very inside-ish and subliminal in nature...less personal even. Hit em up kinda changed the landscape of diss tracks after that.

Alot of rappers today take they're rhyming style and style cues from pac and BIG. Kind of hard to deny that. Pac was also alot of your favorite rappers favorite rapper. Including hov.

A track like ether and 2nd round ko are born from a track like hit em up.

Last edited:
Yeah at adidas been hotter than Nike y'all fools if you believe that just look at these last drops

Chrome 8s sold out in seconds
Aqua 8s sold out in seconds
Fam every jb Nike so has been selling out pls I'll Paypal anyone if they can find any jb shoe still in store

And Yeezy and adidas been more popular than any Nike shoe right now :lol: :lol:

You're talking about 20+ year old shoes, which have already retroed numerous times...

KD, Lebron, and Kobe's shoes have awful designs. Their football signatures (Vic Cruz & Revis' are awful). Nike is living off of retros and old prestige. Only good, new Nike technology is flyknit. What newer designs has Nike been successful from? They have not implemented any new designs. Ironic, you guys call people elders or old, but wear old, outdated Nikes. Last good Nikes I bought were 2011 leopard footscapes. Footscapes first came out in 1995, see what I mean? Nike has not elevated at all.

THESE WAS STILL ON THE SHELF AS OF LAST WEEK 

Air-Jordan-7-Nothing-But-Net-AWOL-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah at adidas been hotter than Nike y'all fools if you believe that just look at these last drops

Fam every jb Nike so has been selling out pls I'll Paypal anyone if they can find any jb shoe still in store

aquas are sitting... chromes are sitting.... matter of fact aquas are on sale again at Villa for 150

I was at the Florida mall in Orlando 2 days before Christmas and they had Maroons, aquas, chromes, and Royal lows in just about every shoe store I went in. I think I even saw some Laney 14s on display. When I went to Delaware for the holidays villa had aquas on sale for $150 and the Footaction I went to had aquas and I believe chromes still on display as well. You can go stock locate these shoes if you're still looking for any of them.

And Yeezy and adidas been more popular than any Nike shoe right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those sat on selves pre and post xmas here in SC. 

Supply + Demand.

Simple concept. Nike is flooding the market. adidas is using Nike's old formula.

Nike is raising the prices and will likely adjust release numbers going forward.

Kanye wants adidas to increase supply exponentially. By a million if I remember correctly. Tell me, what do you think will happen when that happens.

Hmmmm
laugh.gif
The same ppl that have them now 

will get them again! Then they'll have 

pairs to flip to the masses as opposed to

selling a personal pair or a couple backups.

The game is rigged.  It's been rigged, it's just

that now we have the access to watch the *****ery 

go down right before our eyes.  They don't even hide it anymore.

Sneakerhead bubble has burst.

As far as GRs? Sure.

Limited releases still get sold out in short order.

Older pairs that haven't been retrod in a while still resell easy.

Ditto older limited releases.

And as with everything, this **** is cyclical. Only a matter of time 'til GRs are selling out again.

I absolutely despise this new generation... my daughter is gonna be a throwback kid.... Pac blasphemy, Future being called a great rapper, and more Pac blasphemy... its the end of the world... and Will Smiths son is modeling womens cloths like that ish is cool.... yep... the end is near!

Last edited:
I absolutely despise this new generation... my daughter is gonna be a throwback kid.... Pac blasphemy, Future being called a great rapper, and more Pac blasphemy... its the end of the world... and Will Smiths son is modeling womens cloths like that ish is cool.... yep... the end is near!
nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Your daughter is gonna eat lunch by herself

Why?

As in why does that shoe exist?

I was fan of dude and his music, but I couldn't get down with the self-professed genius b s where he takes existing ideas, mashes them or changes them slightly and puts them out as though he created it out of thin air. As someone on twitter said, "dude's clothing line look like it was designed for District 9 in Hunger Games."  

Chrome 8s, aqua 8s, maroon 6s and other wack retro plus Jordan's were readily available well after release date...like weeks after.

both viii & vi sat from a #'s point

All three had a higher box price n all 3 were massively produced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom