♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned to go back through the last 35 pages or so to look for some fresh fits for a bachelor party but about 10 pages in I read MULTIPLE times that Future is timeless music...

I dont wanna be here anymore, good day. 

And If u would have read further u would have read multiple times that 2Pac was garbage... Smh at the youth

And If u would have read further u would have read multiple times that 2Pac was garbage... Smh at the youth

Damn near 30. Pac isn't all that he's made out to be.

As for Future, I def do not rock with that mumbly autotune ****. ***** can barely put together a coherent sentence but ****** swear he's doing it.

I don't get it.

Last edited:
I'm in my 30's...... pac's overrated and made a lot of dumb choices, on top of that he was a real life mc gusto,

HOV is the the goat

Future is the truth, and this is easily the best song of 2015

Last edited:
I thought u were joking about 2pac loool damb.

I like him alot....he rapped more from his gut than his head to me.
Alotta times from his heart.

alot like dmx

He def wasnt the most lyrical but he was poetic.

There hasnt been a song like dear mama....keep ya head up....since dear mama...keep ya head up...that will stand the test of time imo.

And he was a pretty talented cat...was only 25 and he accomplished alot.

In hip hop my favorite rappers are big...nas...jay...scarface etc.

pac is my fav artist.

future wit da commands 8)

I'm 27 & I was raised in Northern Cali in the early and mid 90's, so I may be a little biased, but 2pac changed music and culture to the present as we know it.

Sure he made some mistakes, but dude was 25 when he died compared to Future who is 32, Pac was still finding himself.

As far as video of the year, sure March Madness has reference to police killing African American males & Black Panther Chicago Chapter, but it isn't touching Kendrick Lamar's substance.

I agree tho Jay-Z is GOAT 

alot like dmx

There hasnt been a song like dear mama....keep ya head up....since dear mama...keep ya head up...that will stand the test of time imo.

pac is my fav artist.

DMX > Pac.

It's Dark and Hell is Hot & Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood > All Eyez On Me.

Last edited:

alot like dmx

pac is my fav artist.

I like his music, he's not the greatest hiphop artist of all time as he is often depicted to be. Jay z and nas are levels above him when it comes to rapping.

Though I will say hit me up > ether, but both are behind real muther****** g's

Last edited:
If 2pac lived he would probably be the goat and hip hop would be different IN MY OPINION

If 2pac lived he would probably be the goat and hip hop would be different IN MY OPINION

People always say that but eventually Nas would've had to serve son that L.

Folks think Pac would've been this Hip-Hop superhero g-checking cats left and right. Son's antics would've got him in trouble with the wrong ones.

Last edited:
ok thats my last musics post.

Please dont ban me from the thread.

I need da celebrite

Conceited

DJ Envy

Fabolous

Fat Joe

Joe Budden

Kylie Jenner

Nas

Nate Robinson

Pusha T

The Game, DJ Drama

Last edited:
****, I rather listen to Cam's discography than Pac's any day.

Bless your soul.

When they teach Tupac in schools :pimp:

When you're still waiting on someone outside of the Internet to mention Camron in 2015 :pimp:

When it's widely accepted that 2pac is the goat :pimp:

When the only people that care about Camron are on niketalk :pimp:

When computers ain't putin' and you can't say that wild **** in real life cuz everyone gon look at you funny :pimp:

Last edited:

Your opinion. I dig it. If DMX died in 2000, he might be looked on as a GOAT. We see how that turned out :lol:. X is in my top 5 DOA though. Another dude with Baltimore ties :pimp:

Sometimes, you live long enough to become a villain. Could've happened to pac. Who knows.

Still, Pac is dope. Dudes life story was pretty crazy. Don't think he was a "revolutionary"...like some make him out to be....but some of his songs, interviews and general attitude def have sparked some great minds and ideas.

And Future is dope. I got OG's 35 + who love Future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom