♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

whos this nas person you speak of?
He's the man's man, a rapper's rapper
G-O-D S-O-N, they'll be none after
He was Scarface, Jay was Manolo
It hurt him when he had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo.
I was joking but great response 
nthat.gif

whos this nas person you speak of?

He's the man's man, a rapper's rapper
G-O-D S-O-N, they'll be none after
He was Scarface, Jay was Manolo
It hurt him when he had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo.

Used to promote fila sweats and fila sneaks
Ex husband of a chick named kelis
Was in belly but wasnt the beast
Said sumn bout sleep

How the hell did I miss this. Please don't disrespect jay-z like that again
jay is the goat for radio hip hop and being an amazing business man but rhymes wise the dude is trash and always has been, blueprint album was already a hip hop album but he named it that anyway, black album was already done by metallica but he called it that anyways and he talks about nothing very well. These debates will always go on for sure but lyrics wise you couldnt put together jays best songs and even come close to being as good as "it was written" but go ahead and tell me what makes him the goat besides the fact that his ancestors clearly were goats ole Joe camel face lookin ***

jay is the goat for radio hip hop and being an amazingbut rhymes wise the dude is trash and always has been,ways has been, blueprint album was already a hip hop album but he named it that anyway, black album was already done by metallica but he called it that anyways and he talks about nothing very well. These debates will always go on for sure but lyrics wise you couldnt put together jays best songs and even come close to being as good as "it was written" but go ahead and tell me what makes him the goat besides the fact that his ancestors clearly were goats ole Joe camel face lookin ***

This is something that can and will go on forever, you may prefer one over the other but you can't say with a straight face that Jay's rhymes are trash, especially after listening to reasonable doubt

jay is the goat for radio hip hop and being an amazing business man but rhymes wise the dude is trash and always has been, blueprint album was already a hip hop album but he named it that anyway, black album was already done by metallica but he called it that anyways and he talks about nothing very well. These debates will always go on for sure but lyrics wise you couldnt put together jays best songs and even come close to being as good as "it was written" but go ahead and tell me what makes him the goat besides the fact that his ancestors clearly were goats ole Joe camel face lookin ***

TAKE THIS REP.. +1

This is something that can and will go on forever, you may prefer one over the other but you can't say with a straight face that Jay's rhymes are trash, especially after listening to reasonable doubt
i heard reasonable doubt but never liked anything the dude said, nothing clever or smart or anything worth listening to but like i said thats me and i dont hate those who love him but i cant get down with him

Future's stylist set em' up for the okie doke. Should've worn some Grant Hill's, Stackhouses, or any mid 90s FILA. He doesn't know FILA shoes exist though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom