♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont keep sneakers on ice but im curious

dUdes who had a ds pair crumble...wat is the shelf life of jordans?

Depends on the year, how it's stored and what Air Jordan model. DMP's were '06 and I haven't heard that many pairs crumbling at this point so it may have been how it was stored

Depends on the year, how it's stored and what Air Jordan model. DMP's were '06 and I haven't heard that many pairs crumbling at this point so it may have been how it was stored
this

dudes go crazy putting them in zip loc bags, silica packets ( one ir more than enough) 

this sunday was mad hot here and i randomly thought about the DS shoes i have stored in my closet. 

mainly some 4s 

the-weeknd-gq-yeezy-season-1-640x960.jpg

the-weeknd-gq-yeezy-season-2-640x960.jpg

2.2k for a jacket
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/08/18/the-weeknd-adidas-yeezy-season/

hoodies and crewnecks are priced between $496 and $1,560, sweatpants are $545 and outerwear will reach over $3,000, while the duck boot will go for $585.

eek.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Sad enough, it'll most likely sell out.

Yeah, I'm going to have to start UN-DSing a lot of sneakers.

Never seen a pair of DMP VIs separate like that. :nerd: Has this happened to anyone else's?

I actually have a few DMPs packs on DS, 3 of which I've been meaning to sell.

Def got get rid of 'em soon.

Generally my IVs (99) are the most commonly afflicted. Also had an OG pair of Black/Red XIIIs separate on me walking out the door.

I wore my white cement IVs to see Spike Lee speak at ASU gammage and they literally started crumbling under my feet walking up to the venue from the parking lot.

I got another pair of white cements that need a sole swap. I got two others which are fine and the midsole seems solid, once that midsole feels soft its a wrap.

Oh and my Black/Metallic Vs (2000) also been cracking on me and need a sole swap.

Last edited:
hoodies and crewnecks are priced between $496 and $1,560, sweatpants are $545 and outerwear will reach over $3,000, while the duck boot will go for $585.

:wow: :smh: :x :rofl:

Sad enough, it'll most likely sell out.

He wants some of that Secondary market money I dont blame him

i dont keep on ice per se. but i have a coule older pairs with separation and cracking. i break them out like 1-2x a month. kinda imo preserves them a lil more by wearing them ever so often

It's funny how 1s are pretty much indestructible.

My '94 Is are probably the most durable pair of sneakers that I own.

Also XIIs don't really crumble or separate either. Or maybe I have yet to come across any that have. :nerd:

Last edited:
All my OG 12's are separated at the sole, except for the Black/Red.

To lazy to take em to get fixed :smh:

Really? :wow:

None of my OG 12s have had any sole separation.

But really, sole separation is a minor inconvenience. Fixable.

It's that crumbling that really hurts the soul.

My ___ Abel out here modeling :lol: :pimp:

Not even surprised by those Yedidas prices. No thank you.

Seeing those DMPs come clean off hurts my soul :smh:

Hendrix

c88a9031_1439885988.png

74b012df_1439847457.png

Khaled x Tity

6c52569c_1439918562.png

Sean x YG x Cole

cc615a68_1439918452.png

Dej Loaf x Rae Sremmurd x Tinashe

92844900_1439884460.png

Payback :lol:

620c17a5_1439782180.png

That Pink Print tour is probably a really good look for Dej and Rae Srem.

12's definitely separate, I've never had it happen though.

I did have one pair of 6s a NTer sold to me Crumble on me. I was pissed but the shoe was almost 10 years old.

I keep almost everything on Ice for like 3 to 4 years but nothing longer. Sneakers are not meant to last forever and I know that now.

Anything that's bonded by glue can and will separate. That's why 1s will basically last forever... Midsole is sewn on vs glued.

Don't see anything wrong with the pricing on the Kanye stuff...Most are just buying to resell anyways, so why not try to get some of that resale money off the bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom