♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an opinion on someones outfit and forming a WHOLE opinion about a person based off two articles of clothing arent the same bruh.

Having an opinion on someones outfit and forming a WHOLE opinion about a person based off two articles of clothing arent the same bruh.

You're right fam. If you're rocking a cocktail dress with zippers on the side and a cowboy hat, Judged.

Good thing my opinion doesn't matter so you can order some more tall tees care free.

Last edited:
Yeah those Quaker oats hats are so damn corny. Like pharrell doesn't even rock them anymore. All these dudes wanna be Dutch masters and ****

I've seen nt'ers post expensive hats like those they've bought. Has me thinking they spending all that money to look like fools. Probably end up in the fools thinking they're doing it thread.

Fab

KD 

Damon Wayans

Future

Ye

Ri

J. Cole

Victor Cruz

Christina Milian

Swaggy P

Wale

Calvin Harris (DJ) 

Stalley

Big Sean

Big Boi

Trinidad James

Wale

Nate Robinson and Steelo Brim

Last edited:
Really hope we get a Kanye cameo in the new Zoolander. I mean... the man is derelict.

Last edited:
^^^ i need one of those og shirts

Wale

Envy

Future

Tinashe

That Malcom X shirt Trinidad James got on is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]... And them Gucci Pros are beautiful I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom