♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam gotta let that LRG go :smh:

My first post in here. In honor of the all-star game...

Maroons :pimp:

Has anyone seriously balled in AF1's? I don't know how Sheed did it his whole career.

A lot of NBA players wore them in the early/mid 1980s. Extensively. But in Sheed's versions, modern styles, he said Nike created special pairs, for comfort. Only time I remember Sheed in different shoes, were at UNC. If anyone has a pair of Sheed player editions, I'd be curious to see the insoles.

Has anyone seriously balled in AF1's? I don't know how Sheed did it his whole career.

A lot of NBA players wore them in the early/mid 1980s. Extensively. But in Sheed's versions, modern styles, he said Nike created special pairs, for comfort. Only time I remember Sheed in different shoes, were at UNC. If anyone has a pair of Sheed player editions, I'd be curious to see the insoles.
a lot of those older players are jacked up too

whoa they did one on kid and play?

Yep. Aired last night.

Had no idea Play was about that life. And married the chick from Coming To America.

Apparently Kid had/has a pretty bad drinking problem and stay smoked out.

He blazes with Bill Maher, who was actually in the Unsung. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm so glad there were no reality shows and social media around during Kid N' Play's heyday lol Probably would've been no House Party movies, and Martin would've had an even tougher come-up. They did a great job of projecting positive images in hip hop without losing their personalities. Their first album was probably the first hip hop album I listened to and kept in heavy rotation as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom