♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Who is this?

Last edited:
It's funny that the masses now wants to wear huarache runners.
I mean, can't really be mad at that since they retro'ed OG colorways, are widely available, comfortable and affordable.
What gets me is everyone who's on 1s now but would hate on them before Kanye saying they just looked like dunks/air forces.
But hey, that's just my opinion

I mean, can't really be mad at that since they retro'ed OG colorways, are widely available, comfortable and affordable.
What gets me is everyone who's on 1s now but would hate on them before Kanye saying they just looked like dunks/air forces.
But hey, that's just my opinion

Huarache runners have been getting retroed consistently for over 10 years though. I understand the internet marketing + phone culture. Just calling a truth. I wore my 2007 huarache mowaab runners into the ground. It's not even an elitist mindset. Goes with Jordan 1s too. The people I've seen who act as if they know so much about shoes are the post-2010 individuals, in my opinion. For me, it's moreso always been about diversity and variety.

People who never considered stepping out of the box, are trying to be tastemakers :lol: :lol: It makes me chuckle

Idk what happened man check my post date I joined when ntdenim was just jeans. It was just beginning to change. Ppl were wearing true religions and straight leg nudies with 3s and 4s. Kids in my hs back then were getting flames for being in the jerking culture :smh: DJ proto j was getting flamed on this board. Now everybody dress like him lol. Look at august alsina in that pic man that's crazy. Like dudes really b looking like Xbox avatars and whatnot.

Edit: I don't wear ntdenim tho

Last edited:
Idk what happened man check my post date I joined when ntdenim was just jeans. It was just beginning to change. Ppl were wearing true religions and straight leg nudies with 3s and 4s. Kids in my hs back then were getting flames for being in the jerking culture :smh: DJ proto j was getting flamed on this board. Now everybody dress like him lol. Look at august alsina in that pic man that's crazy. Like dudes really b looking like Xbox avatars and whatnot.

Edit: I don't wear ntdenim tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom