♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed boost tech is amazing and i love it but these

Aint special.

Like i said b4 if the hightop ones were not related to kanye at all i think some people would still buy becuz of how they incorporate the boost tech into a casual shoe and they look unique....if these were not related to kanye west..........nah.
Is french Montana playing pac man with a monkey wtf
thats the thing that separates a hypbeast from a collector... collectors want what they want AND they want whats rare ( hence my baseball card collector reference)  

the 350's while not groundbreaking are going to be very sought after by hypebeasts and collectors regardless 

Yee & envy look like the real life jean ralphio and mona lisa

Does french even kick it with human beings?

I've seen pics of him with multiple species of feline, and now ol boy is lampin' in the basement with a monkey... I wonder if the monkey has any other tiny sized arcade machines?

:nerd:

Always wondered why they called him Big Baby..

It's cause fam drools more than Tommy Pickles :nerd:

youve obviously never collected anything 
i dont collect. i wear every single pair of my sneakers. no matter how much they are "worth" or how "heat" they are.

hypebeasts and collectors are equally useless to me. wear your shoes.

/endoldmanbackinthedaywedidntcallourselvessneakerheadsandtherewasnosneakergamerant

Yea i was gonna say sumthin about dat lol but wen i seent him playin video games wit dat monkey i was like "makes sense"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom