♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from that game.

One of them was wearing the pin on one of the shoes too, I think it was Booker

Same place someone normally puts the lace locks for the sixes.

I'm so disappointed in my gators

JDs look dope on court, as do most retros, but I just couldn't see myself wearing lower number retros when there is so much tech now.

B still looking flawless

but yo Tinashe can getz it all night holes in the condom and everything

Also them Yeezi im just not ready for a bootleg Nike air Yeezy 2 to be accepted no originality in that shoe

JDs look dope on court, as do most retros, but I just couldn't see myself wearing lower number retros when there is so much tech now.

Homestly its just to stunt, theres no way these dudes are wearing retros like that cause they like em for ball when there are undeniably better shoes out

stop posting that ish in here @ArrowCollarMan...your tryin to clown, but what your really lookin like is a STAN. starting to think your dudes publicist
mean.gif
I am.

Homestly its just to stunt, theres no way these dudes are wearing retros like that cause they like em for ball when there are undeniably better shoes out

Yup just for looks. Good thing dudes got custom insoles.

I used to ball like crazy and I wore my retroes to ball in a pickup game. Worst thing ever. Traction and comfort. Felt like my feet were on fire too

I used to ball like crazy and I wore my retroes to ball in a pickup game. Worst thing ever. Traction and comfort. Felt like my feet were on fire too

I never felt knee pain walking in any shoes or boots until I walked around a convention in black cement 3s.

Back in high school I used to hoop in the white/flint 12s, which actually weren't all that bad. I remember trying the white/cement 3s one time though and thought I wasn't going to be able to walk again :lol:

01' black/cement 3's were my favorite basketball sneaker, wore them everyday for PE. Quality dropped off when the 07 fire reds came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom