♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I want to order a 28 length that length is only available for the smaller waist sizes.

Since when does length on jeans have to do with weight or waste size? Last I checked, most jeans have different length sizes.
If you're heavier, jeans don't always come in shorter inseams for your waist size. Don't know what Alp's waist or inseam is, but if you're a 40 plus, they may or may not come in say a 30" inseam.  Essentially, he just doesn't want to alter his pants and would rather just lose the weight.

Some jeans like True Religion or higher end denim don't have many different inseam / waist options. I grabbed a pair of TR jeans like 4 years ago, and from my recollection, the only option I had was 34" inseam. I'm 5'10, so that ain't working for me. You have to get some of the higher end denim brands altered whether you like it or not unfortunately.

Depending what you're looking for, Amazon has a pretty wide variety of waste/inseam sizes on Levi's.

A lot of the high end raw denim only come in one inseam size, but some of the companies offer free length alterations.

Don't think I've seen this here with Mark Wahlberg

he's got some work to do
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...s-troubling-violent-and-racist-rap-sheet.html

i hope french bricked that shot..TF he  doing shooting on the court like that ?
roll.gif

wheres Khloe for the rebound???...oooooooooo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom