♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He essentially extended his endorsement partnership with Nike. This means that Nike gets to use his name, jumpman, his number, and all other things pertaining to Jordan and Nike's endorsement deal. In other words, he has a deal with Nike as if he is a player, but he isn't anymore. Jordan gets A LOT of money from Jordan brand, but he doesn't own Jordan brand, Nike does. That's like Lebron's shoes. Nike makes/ owns them and they pay him to endorse the shoe. 

I know the financial people have a better understanding, but this is my reductive, laymen explanation. 

Sauces to get a more of an understanding:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/02/27/how-michael-jordan-made-90-million-in-2013/
thanks for clarifying that.

Last edited:
I was gonna say, I've never assumed that Jordan Brand is 100% independent. I know they sort of operate as their own individual subdivision there but there is no way Nike would let that sort of a cash cow just leave.

Also I don't think Mike would want to handle all the operations that go along with running a major athletic company. I mean child labor might be a dime a dozen when your worth millions but its not something you can just handle on the fly.

BTW aren't nike checks and swoosh's etc still on the bottom of every Jordan Box?

I was gonna say, I've never assumed that Jordan Brand is 100% independent. I know they sort of operate as their own individual subdivision there but there is no way Nike would let that sort of a cash cow just leave.

Also I don't think Mike would want to handle all the operations that go along with running a major athletic company. I mean child labor might be a dime a dozen when your worth millions but its not something you can just handle on the fly.

BTW aren't nike checks and swoosh's etc still on the bottom of every Jordan Box?

The Nike 'Checks & Swooshes' are on the bottom of every JB box to further reiterate that Jordan Brand is a subsidiary of Nike.

Classic Look. Pretty much the difference on how a Man dresses and how a Boy dresses.

Classic > Trendy, all day y0.

Honestly brother, Affleck is just dressed like a 'normal' person. I've seen several examples of 'Men' & 'Boys' dressing like cornballs in this thread and the Hypebeast, Fools Wilding threads, etc... However I've also seen far more 'Men' & 'Boys' dressing like normal people in everyday life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom