♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Jesus Shuttlesworth just broke the NBA 3pt record in some wht/green xiii's.. Congratulations Ray Ray

thx for the pics.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
Can someone explain to me how this matches? definitely not trying to criticize because it looks pretty good. Most cats would of thrown on a red and black shirt with a red or black fitted.

he's not trying to match. a lot of cats do that these days. OD matching is played, OD non matching is also played... a lil' bit of both looks good here and there imo.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

ThatBeckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, Ithink anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants themto be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

i don't even really tuck, my pants are fitted enough to just sit on top of the shoe. it's not about them being noticed by others per say, just about them looking as they are meant to look, not half the shoe covered up (thank god boot cut jeans are rarely seen anymore these days). i just can't stand pants covering up shoes, especially high-tops... everyone's got an opinion tho... it's allgood.

Meant to look? And you're the judge?

Can't stand pants covering shoes? And especially high-tops? Really? When the jean/pant drops as it normally would, it WOULD cover the top of the shoes. But that's not how they're MEANT to look?

Your thought process is bizarre. And you've clearly thought about this alot. You've got it down to a science homie.

I'm not talking JNCO status, but you are bugging, and you harp on the issue FAR too much. You STILL goin'. And YES, I'm @**+@*+ responding and I'm damn near ashamed of myself for it!

JRodski, props to you. Very well said. When you're truly ill, you don't have to show off. You can tell who's on some "look at me" !@+# here. "Look how cool I am" !@+#.

The sneakers don't make you as cool as you wish they did.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
Can someone explain to me how this matches? definitely not trying to criticize because it looks pretty good. Most cats would of thrown on a red and black shirt with a red or black fitted.

he's not trying to match. a lot of cats do that these days. OD matching is played, OD non matching is also played... a lil' bit of both looks good here and there imo.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

ThatBeckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, Ithink anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants themto be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

i don't even really tuck, my pants are fitted enough to just sit on top of the shoe. it's not about them being noticed by others per say, just about them looking as they are meant to look, not half the shoe covered up (thank god boot cut jeans are rarely seen anymore these days). i just can't stand pants covering up shoes, especially high-tops... everyone's got an opinion tho... it's allgood.

Meant to look? And you're the judge?

Can't stand pants covering shoes? And especially high-tops? Really? When the jean/pant drops as it normally would, it WOULD cover the top of the shoes. But that's not how they're MEANT to look?

Your thought process is bizarre. And you've clearly thought about this alot. You've got it down to a science homie.

I'm not talking JNCO status, but you are bugging, and you harp on the issue FAR too much. You STILL goin'. And YES, I'm @**+@*+ responding and I'm damn near ashamed of myself for it!

JRodski, props to you. Very well said. When you're truly ill, you don't have to show off. You can tell who's on some "look at me" !@+# here. "Look how cool I am" !@+#.

The sneakers don't make you as cool as you wish they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom