♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic, everyone "hopped back on" Air Force 1's a little over a month ago? :rolleyes
AF1's have always had a core following, but they fell off in the mainstream. Ive always liked them, but yes MOST people didnt start rocking them again til the Supreme joints. It aint my logic, its fact.

yall stay posting weird lookin no bodies with wack outfits :smh:

Son's video has like 12 million views. Feel how you will about his music (I'm sure as hell not a fan, I just saw the picture on Twitter), but I'm not sure you can really call him a nobody.

But at the same time, I'm talking to Zyzz, who is known for being up on nothing. Why did I even type this post? :lol:

Hahaha take that chill pill dude.. I've PERSONALLY never gotten down with black air forces hi or lows. I don't care what people are hoppin on now. They are an ugly shoe, I didn't go out and grab 5 pairs of mid top forces. Did you? Haha

By your logic, everyone "hopped back on" Air Force 1's a little over a month ago? :rolleyes
AF1's have always had a core following, but they fell off in the mainstream. Ive always liked them, but yes MOST people didnt start rocking them again til the Supreme joints. It aint my logic, its fact.

Not true.. If Supreme is the root cause, how do you explain the Supreme AF1 low drop a couple of years back? Did "most people" hop back on AF1's then? What about the Flax hype? When you say "most people", I assume you're referring to the whole "high-fashion" Tumblr street goth urban ninja-esque kids, and that wave came long before the Supreme drop, presumably when that whole thing popped off with Rocky and the likes. I get irritated when Supreme is the blame for everything, along with Kanye this, or Kanye that. People give way too much credit to these entities

The one who made that dumb *** "***** You Guessed It" song
laugh.gif

Just heard it for the first time now

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

*****HH YOU CANT DRESS WITH US

Last edited:
Coco>>>> u guessed it

Naaaw forces never fell off.
Dudes just hopped on to somthin else.

white black mid lows been in the mall forever never on sale

Late 80s..90s..2000s now...forces been rocked.

Last edited:
Naaaw forces never fell off.
Dudes just hopped on to somthin else.

white black mid lows been in the mall forever never on sale.

You're right, they never did fall off. The resurgence in that whole Tumblr culture (I don't even know what to call it) constitutes for a lot of the increased demand nowadays.

Not true.. If Supreme is the root cause, how do you explain the Supreme AF1 low drop a couple of years back? Did "most people" hop back on AF1's then? What about the Flax hype? When you say "most people", I assume you're referring to the whole "high-fashion" Tumblr street goth urban ninja-esque kids, and that wave came long before the Supreme drop, presumably when that whole thing popped off with Rocky and the likes. I get irritated when Supreme is the blame for everything, along with Kanye this, or Kanye that. People give way too much credit to these entities
He's right though.

He may have painted a broad stroke but look online.

NO ONE was up on Air Forces, Retros (NOT JORDANS), unless SOMEONE TOLD THEM TO LIKE THEM.

You could get AF! gems on eBay for below retail due to the "yeezy" cw hype.

this ilovemackonen dude has on some black forces in 2014 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but seriously he could be twins with that chunky guy from key and peele
Im not sure how thats funny... especially when people hopped back on af1's when Supreme released them. People cant even like, what they want to like anymore :smh:

After buying the flax mids, i've been wanting to get a pair of black mids again. That was my everyday sneaker back in college. They were like tanks. My most recent pair got ruined in the hurricane a few years back. I'll def be looking for more pairs of mids now.

this ilovemackonen dude has on some black forces in 2014 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but seriously he could be twins with that chunky guy from key and peele
Im not sure how thats funny... especially when people hopped back on af1's when Supreme released them. People cant even like, what they want to like anymore :smh:

After buying the flax mids, i've been wanting to get a pair of black mids again. That was my everyday sneaker back in college. They were like tanks. My most recent pair got ruined in the hurricane a few years back. I'll def be looking for more pairs of mids now.

Stop kidding yourself bro, the Supreme drop last month is the only reason why you want to cop :lol:

Stop kidding yourself bro, the Supreme drop last month is the only reason why you want to cop
laugh.gif
you're just being an *** now.

He said MOST people...not every single NTer...He responded to a comment made by someone who fits his response.

Bitter NTers are the worst. Try to beat a dead horse when their opinion doesn't match someone elses.

Stop kidding yourself bro, the Supreme drop last month is the only reason why you want to cop :lol:
you're just being an *** now.

He said MOST people...not every single NTer...He responded to a comment made by someone who fits his response.

Bitter NTers are the worst. Try to beat a dead horse when their opinion doesn't match someone elses.

:lol: Okay

I'm bitter, yet you're at my neck for a joke?

Last edited:
Lol chill yall, the whole point is just to let people rock what they like.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Nah, try again. I didn't like the supremes or highs in general. Would like patent Sheeds though.

Lol chill yall, the whole point is just to let people rock what they like.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The fact that you're cool tells me that the other guy has some deeper seated issues. You know I meant the comment towards shogun in jest. You're right, back to the thread..

Last edited:
Damn, Thanksgiving has only been over a few days and nt'ers already not getting along again. I'm in a good mood though. Desposited a check and ordered some sneakers on sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom