♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh that's gotta be the best quality hair dye I've ever seen...like it look like it's photoshopped on his head lol. Him and there's some girl that's comes on a mtv show with red hair. Like most ppls dye doesn't look that deep.

You talking about my baby Nessa? :pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg

(Couldn't find a picture of her in sneakers with red hair that would be relevant to this thread :lol: )
I thought he was talkin bout this chick

Nawww chill shorty is flames :smokin

Carly was the only one on the show with red hair. Her and Nessa are nice. There's a few fine girls on there.

dont front You knew who he was talkin bout i see you :nerd:

You just wanted to post a pic of ol girl. I aint mad doe :evil:

Blessings be unto you :pimp:

Naw, I legit don't watch MTV but I still aspire to make Nessa choose up so I knew she was on Girl Code or something and has red hair sometimes :lol:

That twerk video :wow: :pimp: Bless your hart, I now have to search for a better angle.

Bruh that's gotta be the best quality hair dye I've ever seen...like it look like it's photoshopped on his head lol. Him and there's some girl that's comes on a mtv show with red hair. Like most ppls dye doesn't look that deep.

you gotta dye your hair white or bleach it THEN put the color in to give off that effect

best way to explain it is when you coloring on paper the colors come out more when you use white paper

thats why he had his hair person do this

i know this only because my mother in law does hair

Last edited:
Mop look like dat jawn from aliens dat bursts out da egg and hugs yo face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom