♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
black and red 1s goat? ya right... such an uninspired shoe... dont get me wrong its a clean shoe and i own it too but the thing that sucks most about it is that its uncomfortable... i can think of 5 shoes better than the 1s and in no order 3,4,5,6, and 11

Fam that black and red color blocking and that bold check that's just in your face should be the definition of sneaker in the dictionary

black and red 1s goat? ya right... such an uninspired shoe... dont get me wrong its a clean shoe and i own it too but the thing that sucks most about it is that its uncomfortable... i can think of 5 shoes better than the 1s and in no order 3,4,5,6, and 11

yall must have funny feet cuz 1's are comfy as hell on me (typed while wearing 13' shadows)

Fam that black and red color blocking and that bold check that's just in your face should be the definition of sneaker in the dictionary

correct LK knows

that jennifer aniston scene in the garage
smokin.gif
AWG

Kanye ain't wear em fam so

Black/red 1s>>>> any jordan sig

:smile:

Meh, 1s overall are overrated. Glorified AF1s/Dunks IMO

Come at me Bros

Which is what makes them the greatest sneaker ever. They're so unassuming and at first glance the look like everyday Nike's. They're not an Air Jordan 11 or an Air Jordan 6, they are THE Air Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom