♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
man those 6's are beautiful I never buy two pairs of a shoe, but its going to be hard for me not to for those 
mean.gif

Da GM, b.
end of the day tho, it is a really clean fit, one of ye's best in the last year, so if he has no shame about it, then this internet criticism ain't gonna matter to him...
Dog, Wally is like the most sensitive rapper in the game. Dude replies back to eeeevverrrything. Just saw him comment a few days ago on a RIF.LA IG picture to some no name who claimed Whale spazzed out over a pair of kicks and caused a scene in RIF a few years ago 
laugh.gif

In before he sees this post 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Dog, Wally is like the most sensitive rapper in the game. Dude replies back to eeeevverrrything. Just saw him comment a few days ago on a RIF.LA IG picture to some no name who claimed Whale spazzed out over a pair of kicks and caused a scene in RIF a few years ago :lol:  

In before he sees this post :nerd:

y'all complain that artist/celebs don't reach out or don't respond to fans enough & then once someone is... ya crucify the man for that same reason

Last edited:

Dog, Wally is like the most sensitive rapper in the game. Dude replies back to eeeevverrrything. Just saw him comment a few days ago on a RIF.LA IG picture to some no name who claimed Whale spazzed out over a pair of kicks and caused a scene in RIF a few years ago 
laugh.gif

In before he sees this post 
nerd.gif
y'all complain that artist/celebs don't reach out or don't respond to fans enough & then once someone is... ya crucify the man for that same reason
Reaching out to fans in what respect though? 
laugh.gif

I don't care to know these "celebs" on a personal level, and couldn't care less. It's just sad how he seems genuinely tormented by criticisms and hasn't learned yet that you can't fight the whole world. But hey, that's just me. 
ohwell.gif

Wale really is NT's most hated 
laugh.gif

He's being talked about for two pages now.

Reaching out to fans & reacting to every insult is two completely different things though...

Like when he was live tweeting some dude who was talking **** at a WWE event so he can find him & give him the hands.

That was mad funny though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Wale really is NT's most hated 
laugh.gif

He's being talked about for two pages now.

Reaching out to fans & reacting to every insult is two completely different things though...

Like when he was live tweeting some dude who was talking **** at a WWE event so he can find him & give him the hands.

That was mad funny though 
laugh.gif
I'm saying. The wrestling video and the NBA commentator had me dead. 
roll.gif

gucci mane edition?

laugh.gif

nah, plenty of people wear those short sleeve fear of god plaid shirts, and the way the sleeves are cut, that's how it looks if you put a tee on under...

wale took it too far wearing the exact same visvim's tho...

end of the day tho, it is a really clean fit, one of ye's best in the last year, so if he has no shame about it, then this internet criticism ain't gonna matter to him...
So there is a 100 percent chance we see you rocking that right?

gucci mane edition?

laugh.gif

nah, plenty of people wear those short sleeve fear of god plaid shirts, and the way the sleeves are cut, that's how it looks if you put a tee on under...

wale took it too far wearing the exact same visvim's tho...

just realized proto j = protege. never noticed before

Nah, I like the look, but wouldn't drop $500 on that Fear Of God shirt.

I like those visvims also, but I'm saving money lately, not been buying many shoes.

And I wouldn't copy the fit like that anyways. Messing with trends is one thing, biting whole fits piece for piece is another...

Nah, I like the look, but wouldn't drop $500 on that Fear Of God shirt.

I like those visvims also, but I'm saving money lately, not been buying many shoes.

And I wouldn't copy the fit like that anyways. Messing with trends is one thing, biting whole fits piece for piece is another...
.............if you say.... then it must be so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom