♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with the trash talk at all... But you shouldn't take it to a personal level unless you genuinely have a problem with the individual.

I agree with the previous generations mentality of "if you're not on my team, we're enemies", but to talk about another man's family etc. to get into their head during a game is a little excessive, especially if you're generally cordial with that individual off court.
Im not saying theres something wrong with trash talk, heck I trash talk every day playing amongst friends and family everyday when we play. Lol. I'm saying that this young generation on basketball players are really sensitive and soft oppose to how basketball was played back then, where dudes trashed talked you all game, talked about how sorry you were and how you couldn't guard them, etc.. Kinda like an up north style of basketball, example, Lance Stephenson.. I think Demarcus Cousins got in his feelings and was like nah don't shake dude hand, he was got real disrespectful with you and now wanna shake ya hand. Lol

Oh fa sho. Then I think we agree

Somethings are just going too far. When I was typing that out, I was thinking about the story when KG told Tim Duncan "happy Mother's Day" while he was shooting free throws 2 days after his mother had passed. Or when dude told Carmelo his wife taste like honey but Cheerios.

Again, if you genuinely don't get along with the individual, by all means berate him.
KG is from that era of real basketball though, Melo being a young dude that probably wasn't exposed to that on the daily while coming up into the pro's, during his AAU/Syracuse days maybe isn't used to that and got in his feelings. I feel like a guy like Kobe would've smurked at KG and hit him with like a 50 point game and bust his team every time he played KG. 

I would've liked to have seen Duncan beat the brakes off kg for that comment. Or beat him up for just being annoying.

Duncan did win though. I would assume his Spurs had a winning record against the timberwolves.

And that is why duncan has the wins and Cousins is trying to stay out of last place
mean.gif

But back to the Heat
Stop it, we good down here.. #HeatLifer 

First, I'm by no means a "dressing better" type, HOWEVER, this is why you can't give minorities money...At least learn how to dress for the occasion. 

This isn't a club scene, this is some sort of networking, hob knob event.

I rather dress like this at a casual event and have $50M than dress than dress to the occasion and be broke

First, I'm by no means a "dressing better" type, HOWEVER, this is why you can't give minorities money...At least learn how to dress for the occasion. 

This isn't a club scene, this is some sort of networking, hob knob event.
not-sure-if-jokingtrolling-or-just-ignorant.jpg

Last edited:
Somethings are just going too far. When I was typing that out, I was thinking about the story when KG told Tim Duncan "happy Mother's Day" while he was shooting free throws 2 days after his mother had passed. Or when dude told Carmelo his wife taste like honey but Cheerios.

Again, if you genuinely don't get along with the individual, by all means berate him.
KG is from that era of real basketball though, Melo being a young dude that probably wasn't exposed to that on the daily while coming up into the pro's, during his AAU/Syracuse days maybe isn't used to that and got in his feelings. I feel like a guy like Kobe would've smurked at KG and hit him with like a 50 point game and bust his team every time he played KG. 
youtube.com/watch?v=BUdLLdR8Pow

yall really acting like dudes wouldn't have checked your chin in the 80's 90's for getting slick :lol: Certain things have never been acceptable

Comment was kinda crazy, I don't care where iam at, iam going to wear what makes me comfortable, don't care who's looking, iam a minority as well and I got friends of other ethnicities who would agree with me as well and wear what floats their boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom