♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Supa Savage, blood.

Both holes and more.

No questions.

Join us.

I did something similar when I went to the stripclub for my bday a few weeks ago. Only stuck my tongue out for a second. Got home and rinsed my mouth with listerine and washed my face twice.

did son jus did dis? you might gots da aidz b

I don't think I can get aids from resting my face on some cheeks. Probably some nasty germs though. SMH at myself.

I don't think I can get aids from resting my face on some cheeks. Probably some nasty germs though. SMH at myself.

if she like anal she might have anal or rectal tearing...if you put your tongue out in there you might have caught some transdermal dna contact...:x

You dudes trying to make me paranoid now. I didn't tongue the bootyhole, I kept it classy like a gentleman. Her g-string acted as a barrier.

That aint real money :lol:

Was this for a video shoot or was homie trying to floss? I don't see the point in him doing whether real or fake, but to be flossing fake cash :smh:

Lawd Nicki... :smh:

Man, props to Scaf Beezy :smokin

I haven't been able to get this image out of my head for the last 2 hours :smh:

Not a single area of her body that my tongue wouldn't reach.

QFT, I'm ready to start acting like Kevin Gates

I did something similar when I went to the stripclub for my bday a few weeks ago. Only stuck my tongue out for a second. Got home and rinsed my mouth with listerine and washed my face twice.

That makes no difference bruh

Last edited:
:smh: some of y'all need to clean your keyboards or phone screens after all the **** y'all typing :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom