♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I am a little biased Wit. kobes sneakers...nike made some GREAT kobes I cant lie tho.

Last edited:
Some more

U know u see it.

his type writer looks like the kobe 1 in that first pic

^^^ right

alien.gif

You don't really believe that
i do

You didn't need that many pictures to describe ugly lol j/k. To each his own, we're all entitled to our own opinion, but those Adidas Kobe's just do nothing for me. In any case, it's good to see you stick to what you like, rather than what the masses flock to. I'd take Kobe 8s over anything in his line. Although the FK 9 lows are growing on me quite a bit.

I know you didn't post any, but Stan Smiths aren't bad. I've had a few pairs in the past. And let's be honest, for some $60/$70 shoes, they're work just fine.  Plus you can't beat the hell out of them and throw them in the trash when you're done and not think twice. I even got some of the mint suedes for the summer. And when I'm done with them, off to Goodwill or the trash.

rename this the kobe stans finding new ways to stan thread

lettuce be reality those shoes are trash.

it aint nothing but nostalgia on their part that makes them say the shoes are nice

smh at shaq for carrying him to those titles

rename this the kobe stans finding new ways to stan thread

lettuce be reality those shoes are trash.

it aint nothing but nostalgia on their part that makes them say the shoes are nice

smh at shaq for carrying him to those titles

what about Kobes other two titles? :rofl:

Pau carried him?

RALPH PLZ GO

and here come da stans

but u guys are right. i mean kobe did get those 3 finals mvps in a row right?

Last edited:
Not getting MVP= carried
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
blank.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
2001 NBA Finals Statistics
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][table][tr][td]  PLAYER AVERAGES[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]REBOUNDS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  Player[/td][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3p%[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]APG[/td][td]SPG[/td][td]BPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]   Shaquille O'Neal[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]45.0[/td][td].573[/td][td].000[/td][td].513[/td][td]6.20[/td][td]9.60[/td][td]15.80[/td][td]4.8[/td][td].40[/td][td]3.40[/td][td]4.00[/td][td]4.00[/td][td]33.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]   Kobe Bryant[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]46.8[/td][td].415[/td][td].333[/td][td].842[/td][td]1.00[/td][td]6.80[/td][td]7.80[/td][td]5.8[/td][td]1.40[/td][td]1.40[/td][td]3.60[/td][td]3.00[/td][td]24.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
#carried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom