♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos on adidas? most if not all the stuff is trash aside from stans i guess

i seen they got some new trainer stuff but meh

A heritage company with all that history is completely trash beside one tennis shoe?

Que Jennifer Lawrence "oh...ok" gif

what shoe actually looks nice?

when i was younger i wore superstars but yea

history doesnt mean shoes look good :rofl:

To say Adidas has a trash line is about as biased as it gets. People been on Adidas. It's just unfortunate that Kanye generates hype whenever he puts his feet in something.

To say Adidas has a trash line is about as biased as it gets. People been on Adidas. It's just unfortunate that Kanye generates hype whenever he puts his feet in something.

bias?

lulz

show me a nice shoe unless i missed em. always liked stan smiths minus the toe area. oh and sambas are ok since they are cheap but i havent seen much from adidas footwear to call any of em nice aside from those two.

Don't want to derail the Celebrite thread, but I think there are def dope adidas models out there, torsion allegra, torsion integral, super tech, etc.

I seen a few cats trade in their flyknits and bred 1s for pure boosts and stan smiths

not a big deal, im not loyal to nike. they dont pay my bills or give me free kicks

i just dont like anything from adidas. have their basketball kicks improved over the years? hell yes but are any of them nice enough for me to cop and wear? hell no :lol:

I seen a few cats trade in their flyknits and bred 1s for pure boosts and stan smiths
sick.gif

I'm inclined to say that black/red 1's are the greatest Nike sneaker of all time but it varies. Next week I'll say BC3's but yeah Nike is timeless

Pretty sure bilbo was :x at anyone trading bred 1's for stan smiths & pure boosts. Whoever traded them is a damn fool.

I just don't see how Ye can make anything better than Y-3 and also different so it doesn't look like he's biting...homie aint thaaaaat creative.Y-3 is already outside the box. I think he's setting himself up riding with 3 stripes on this one

White Superstars have respect cause they are an OG game changer but by no means are they touching Jordan 1's or any of the Nike top tier kicks aesthetic wise.

superstars were cool but GOAT?

:rofl:

and yes i had like 5 pairs of the white/black back in the day

I've personally never owned a pair of adidas... But I don't think anyone can deny the popularity of shell toes

eh, i've opened my mind a lot more in terms of proportions, as i like some of the futuristic, edgy silhouettes being explored by rick owens, carol christian poell, etc... stuff kinda reminds me of blade runner / star wars fashion...

but i'm not feeling the sleeves thing ye's trying to do lately. you'll never see me adopt that (tho i respect him for just messing around and trying something different, and i'm sure real stans like brandon sales will jump right on it).

just like i never got into the leather pants. they ruin that fit he has on with the leather jacket. way too shiny.

i dig that cream bomber fit, minus the sleeve thing, and not feeling the shoes (i like the color, it coordinates well with the rest of the fit, just not the shoe itself, shoulda done visvims in the same color).

the tan trench coat fit is tidy. those joggers are a nifty color, and seem to have a nice fit to them.

other than that tho, i'm not into anything else at all.

Last edited:
not gonna chime into the adidas talk too much. i'm sure despite having several pairs for many years now i'll still get accused of bandwagon jumping, so whatever... :lol:

look forward to what he might come up with, but not getting my hopes up... in fact, i hope i hate them, so i can save the money... :lol:

Busenitz, Torsion Integral S, ZXZ 700, and a few others are personal favs... and i've had my blue suede campus's since the early 90's (always preferred those over shell toes)...

gonna wear these again soon, they're my fav from the skate line:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom