♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

It amazes me how his trying to stay relevant with that hosting job has just turned him into a permanent D-List celebrity. He and Terrance J are swapping lives.

Also: He's dressed like a clown.

Damn, is Bow really a D list celebrity now :lol: ?

I guess because I still follow him and his career I don't really grasp how relevant (or not relevant) he actually is :lol:

I was reading somewhere that Bow Wow is basically broke... Some other famous rappers are in the same boat, including Luda.

Luda making that puppet money off titty 2chainz, doubt he broke...he probably false claiming to avoid tax man, don't know bout bow tho.

I was reading somewhere that Bow Wow is basically broke... Some other famous rappers are in the same boat, including Luda.
Id be surprised to see Luda broke. Those FnF movies should be bringing in enough $$

But I dont know anything about to topic tbh. 

Last edited:
I thought that was lala. I like Tahiry though even if she is rocking with some well done roast beef looking curtains.

Luda def making money he was on Forbes sometime in the last 3-5 years if I remember right. The majority of the money does come from FnF tho. He probably still making a lil money off the liquor deal too.

Someone said a long time ago Bow was faking bout his money for child support reasons and I believe it.

Dude probably took the 106 job at a low rate just to pay as little as possible child support right. Thats def his only real gig right now any way

Dudes talking about who picked up the tab and Jordan's while a homeless man walks by.

Crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom