♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean

I hope you aren't being serious unless you are talking about the girl.

Dude can walk out naked and ya'll will be like "Clean fit :smokin"

Clean fit from the Lord up there :smokin

Kourtney looking good there too. Had to google her height didn't know she was only 5'0". But damn, short and thick is the new tall and skinny though :pimp:

clean fit from the lord up there

Dudes can have a clean fit and dudes will be like "dude can walk out naked and dudes be like clean fit 8)

Last edited:
Kourtney BEEN my favorite kardashian.

Low key better looking than Kim IMO.

Flame suite on, Come at me bros.

and Fab and Busta on that Uh Oh remix? SONNNNN...

Brings back memories of grinding on shorties at house parties... It would inevitably lead into ill reggae sets and crazy dry humpin while dancing, lmao...

Early 2000's were great....

Brings back memories of grinding on shorties at house parties... It would inevitably lead into ill reggae sets and crazy dry humpin while dancing, lmao...

Early 2000's were great....

This

That

And all of that

Take my reps man

"Scrolled like Aspen, designer is my passion **** your baby mama like Kourtney kardashian, Scotty call my phone I be pickin up laughin..."

:lol: oh dirty sprite

i always wondered what they talk about when kanye and French are with the family? imagine a family dinner

or do all the Kardashians just ride on Kanye agree with everything he says and does

Khloe is hands down my fave, i like em thick and tall, yall keep the tiny ones cuz i like a challenge and a girl i can wrestle with and not just throw around easily

Khloe is hands down my fave, i like em thick and tall, yall keep the tiny ones cuz i like a challenge and a girl i can wrestle with and not just throw around easily
kim the best looking of them all

kourtney comes second

khloe is just funny and real, which make her attractive even though shes not on par with her sisters. 

Why is Hov so awkward

Not to say that he isn't an awkward ___, but what about that picture was awkward? Son is just walking :lol:

Besides the fit of the denim and that corny logo on his shirt, he's clean with it too.

Last edited:
kim the best looking of them all
kourtney comes second
khloe is just funny and real, which make her attractive even though shes not on par with her sisters. 
cmon son, kourtney and kim are straight idiots (literally stupid) and khloe has brains, is funny and is sexy too after the deed is done with the other two you goot kick them out cuz talking aint gunna happen with those two idiots

cmon son, kourtney and kim are straight idiots (literally stupid) and khloe has brains, is funny and is sexy too after the deed is done with the other two you goot kick them out cuz talking aint gunna happen with those two idiots
i get what youre saying, cause i can comprehend. 

but never did i say they were scholars. 

i get what youre saying, cause i can comprehend. 
but never did i say they were scholars. 
i hear ya but i think kim wears too much makeup as well and i just cant get over how stupid kourtney is and hses so mean to the lord (on the show at least)

Early 2000's were great

take me back lord...take me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom