♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha T in Gore Tex New Balance MT580

i always thought pusha was tall
is he really that short?????

Pusha is like 5'11-6'0.

That picture is just angled weird. Pusha is built like a small NFL running back.

I"m pretty sure that was his 20th anniv of illmatic set after the Tribeca film festival screening of a film about illmatic...

My fault. Your mistake.
:wink:

I got that confused with this one from coachella. I remembered that he had on the green jacket w/ the bottle of Henny. :lol:

Pusha is like 5'11-6'0.

That picture is just angled weird. Pusha is built like a small NFL running back.

yeah thats about right. met him while going to a sneaker convention a few years ago in NY. Pusha was mad cool he chopped it up with my boys and I for a lil.

I've seen malice in real life and I'm 6'2 and could see over the top of his head and he had on timbs. He 5'9 tops, pusha is probably in that same range. Only celeb that caught me off guard in recent memory is French Montana. Surprised that he was taller than I was when he walked thru to vip.

Last edited:
Ive meet the clipse twice.

Pusha is shorter than me. Im 5'10"/11"

I have a pic of us somewhere. Ill post it if I can find it later

Last edited:
Could easily write ecko across dat jacket.

Champion >>> supreme

Their dunks are :smokin tho

all about their blazers to me. they're amazing, some of the best leather i've seen on a nike shoe, and the red ones are in my top 5 of all time... maybe even top 3.

i'm not into much of their clothing. some of it is dope cuz of it's simplicity, while some of it i find so simple it's uncreative and too basic.

then when they get creative, i'm not usually into it, i find it to be too much. heh.

same with stussy, i prefer their more simple designs, but their logo is more creative, and better looking to me.

stussy > supreme... all day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom