♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah those blk/green iis are garbage

trash

U crazy bruh. These 2's are def :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

And these were slept on initially, as you could cop pairs the following week with phone orders at some Niketowns. This was in the pre-concord, social media, IG age, so take that for whatever its worth.

All it takes is for one of your favorite ballers/rappers/tastemakers to wear it, and it blows up. The game has changed but you know that already. If these dropped tomorrow, the hype would be thru the roof.

its really not even about basketball or the NBA.

@ the end of the day, the root of my rant is the popularity of sneaker culture and how its soooooo corny now.

this s*** really is some pokemon, gotta catch em all s***. and EVERYBODY is runnin roun frontin n stuntin over skittle colored shoes.

glad i woke up. proud to say im no longer a part of the song and dance.

guess im just on my old man steez these days. nevermind me...

pull ya skirt down B

U crazy bruh. These 2's are def :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

And these were slept on initially, as you could cop pairs the following week with phone orders at some Niketowns. This was in the pre-concord, social media, IG age, so take that for whatever its worth.

All it takes is for one of your favorite ballers/rappers/tastemakers to wear it, and it blows up. The game has changed but you know that already. If these dropped tomorrow, the hype would be thru the roof.

i def get you point because i could have stacks of db ii's right now because of phone orders back then... shiiii i remember repeadly passing on db iii in crazy sizes 13,14,15 looking for my sz 12 when in hindsight i couldve bought every pair ... waited a few years & banked

i just never like the db ii's or the 1's

Last edited:
I'ma keep it 100.. All them DB kicks are trash.

The reasoning/cause behind them is cool, but that doesn't mean I have to like the product.

And those 2's are atrocious. Just cause they aren't the worst of the bunch, doesn't mean they aren't trash as well.

DB 2's are the best DB's. And also the most underrated

I'ma keep it 100.. All them DB kicks are trash.

The reasoning/cause behind them is cool, but that doesn't mean I have to like the product.

And those 2's are atrocious. Just cause they aren't the worst of the bunch, doesn't mean they aren't trash as well.

jordan-iii-doernbecher-hb-1.jpg

stop playing ...the both of you's

Last edited:
Db 3s > Db 6s > Db 5s

All other DBs are trash, especially the 4s :x

while i agree DB3 are the best, the DB4 are second best IMO

rest are trash

dude i would like to say you cant be serious but i know you are :rofl:... those iv's are worse than some fake's i see at the g station fam
Db 3s > Db 6s > Db 5s

All other DBs are trash, especially the 4s :x

while i agree DB3 are the best, the DB4 are second best IMO

rest are trash

:x The Superman shoes?

NAH.

exactly :rofl:

DB 9's get no love either I see....

those paper soliders are turrible

(ive had ever pair in hand fyi)

Last edited:
The only DB's that are TRASH are the 10's.

The 1's are borderline trash, but not complete trash.

All the other ones are :pimp: epecially if executed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom