♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I found my boy a pair of the CDPs for $80 a little while after they dropped and literally convinced him that they were fire. Wish I got a pair too when prices were that low.

Don't even want to see what these retirement fund resellers are charging for them now :lol:

Can't wait for the black infrared or infrapinks to re release BF 2014....

imo Scott rocked a nice outfit with his

scott-n-mason-1.jpg

Lances fit is something I would've wore 8 years ago in high school

I do agree with you tho. Sometimes purposely not matching is just as corny.

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense... Why try to laugh like you haven't heard of the guy, when you knew who he was? :rolleyes

Anyways it might take years to get the tyler perry stain off lance and go mainstream. I haven't heard good things about that nbc show

Last edited:
I don't understand how he's a Kanye look alike?

Because he's black with a goatee? That's like... 60% of black men.

He's wearing a flannel and some Jordan's. I didn't know Kanye created that :lol:

Kanye made black infra VI's look more main stream and the flannel look was something he was doing a little while back but Jordan's and flannel is more grunge/skateboard circa '94 then kanye. I like lance's fit, super clean 8) I personally would have a lighter fade denim and a white tee as opposed to black to kinda offset the black and red.

Yes I am the fashion police.

Kanye made black infra VI's look more main stream and the flannel look was something he was doing a little while back but Jordan's and flannel is more grunge/skateboard circa '94 then kanye. I like lance's fit, super clean 8) I personally would have a lighter fade denim and a white tee as opposed to black to kinda offset the black and red.

Yes I am the fashion police.

Yeah, thats moreso how I was thinking about it. When I saw the pic, Kanye was the last person to come to mind.

Flannel and jordans are way before the Kanye hype.

And I def would have done it just like you.

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense... Why try to laugh like you haven't heard of the guy, when you knew who he was? :rolleyes

Anyways it might take years to get the tyler perry stain off lance and go mainstream. I haven't heard good things about that nbc show

:stoneface:

i dont know who he is and in a week if you put up a picture of him i wouldnt even think of his name.

the only other time ive seen him was video posted like 6 months ago.

why so mad?

really bruh?
imo Scott rocked a nice outfit with his

Lances fit is something I would've wore 8 years ago in high school

I do agree with you tho. Sometimes purposely not matching is just as corny.
Oh you were dressing like Ye circa 2011 in 2006? YOU WAS A FUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom