♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the last Jordan retro that was acceptable or had the least flaws? I think it was the XIIs from 2011 or 2012. The Powder Xs look decent, but I am not too familiar with those.

Last edited:
What sucks is all retros are supposedly going up to $190 this holiday season. The end is near for me.

I'm 34 btw. Only copppin what I missed out on and ones that haven't been retroed yet...

What sucks is all retros are supposedly going up to $190 this holiday season. The end is near for me.

I'm 34 btw. Only copppin what I missed out on and ones that haven't been retroed yet...

concord lows in may then columbias then im done for good. only time ill purchase a JB shoe is if they retro bred/royals.

Celebrities hop on stuff after its been around for years and then burn it the hell out...that's a big reason why sneaker culture seems so burned out and tired these days.

that said, peep Kobe copping the new Kirk Franklin :pimp:

Celebrities hop on stuff after its been around for years and then burn it the hell out...that's a big reason why sneaker culture seems so burned out and tired these days.

that said, peep Kobe copping the new Kirk Franklin :pimp:

:rofl:

Ima catch sum heat but I always thought the 16s were just aite.
Without the gator they look like team js to me...11-15 were and still craaaazy design wise.
I only like the 16s wit da gator.

I think the dude that designed the xvi also made the more uptempo too...wilson smith.

Ima catch sum heat but I always thought the 16s were just aite.
Without the gator they look like team js to me...11-15 were and still craaaazy design wise.
I only like the 16s wit da gator.

I think the dude that designed the xvi also made the more uptempo too...wilson smith.

He designed the XVI and XVII and most of the Agassi's.

I've never seen a pair of 17s that I liked. Only bought the Lightning pair because back then I collected and needed at least one of every Jay.

10, 14 (like a few colors), 17 and 22s are the jays I don't like. I don't count anything after 23.

XVIII lows are nice until they crease. Same with the 18.5, but damn those things felt like velvet.

Last edited:
I personally never liked xvi's much at all. XVII's were that deal tho

The circumference on KKs hips is unreal

This... I still question if that's real or not. But I guess it really doesn't matter. Props to her surgeon if it's a mold.

XVIII lows are nice until they crease. Same with the 18.5, but damn those things felt like velvet.

18s def felt great... But that insole was a problem. Whoever thought carbon fiber on the bottom was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Squeaked and slid like crazy after a few wears.

Last edited:
I personally never liked xvi's much at all. XVII's were that deal tho

The circumference on KKs hips is unreal

This... I still question if that's real or not. But I guess it really doesn't matter. Props to her surgeon if it's a mold.

18s def felt great... But that insole was a problem. Whoever thought carbon fiber on the bottom was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Squeaked and slid like crazy after a few wears.

There was a problem With the sole too. The pods with the herringbone stuck out, causing an imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom