♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize these track olympians banked like that. nice endorsement deals I suppose for multiple medal winners. Aston, benz & porsche, oh my.

Last edited:
explain how am Olympian has that kind of bank? whats her name btw

Does she have any endorsements? That stable is far too extravagant for a track star not named Bolt.

even with endorsements, it cant be much unless shes the greatest women Olympian in the country/world

but this is the first time ive seen or heard of her so im gonna go with no

Track athletes make plenty of money running overseas...at least elite ones do...Europeans appreciate all ranges of sports unlike most close minded Americans

Last edited:
explain how am Olympian has that kind of bank? whats her name btw

Does she have any endorsements? That stable is far too extravagant for a track star not named Bolt.

even with endorsements, it cant be much unless shes the greatest women Olympian in the country/world

but this is the first time ive seen or heard of her so im gonna go with no

Who said those were her cars though?

Was it assumed since she's standing in front of them?

That might not be her home/cars.

Euro/International meets

Endorsements

Appearances/lectures

Owning/working their performance centers

I could understand if it was some bum, but she is a multiple gold medalist...

Ok I'll say this...and This is coming from someone who runs track and has worked first hand with pro athletes signed to nike:

A. Felix is a completely different case then most track athletes. And you know she came straight out of HS straight to #1 right?

I'm sure she lives comfortably and can afford all that. Sure she isn't at bolts level but I'm sure she isn't scrapping. She can do many things and probably does with the position she has and I'm sure those nike bonuses treat her well when they come.

Track is very case to case when it comes to money

Last edited:
Allyson Felix is one of the most decorated female athletes this decade, and certainly Top 3 overall in Track & Field. Nike endorsements, commercials, an 8x World Champion (which comes with plenty of bonus $$$$$$), and runs plenty in Europe where T&F meets are very lucrative. Don't know if that's her place or not (doesn't matter to me), but if it was, it wouldn't shock me. As LeClutchJames said, she turned pro straight from High School in 2004 and to the Olympics a few months later, becoming an instant success.

Didn't realize these track olympians banked like that. nice endorsement deals I suppose for multiple medal winners. Aston, benz & porsche, oh my.

Not many do, actual Olympians that pull in money is very very small. Pretty much need a decade long of consistent success, which she's had in World Championships and Olympics.

Probably leasing all three. Classic case of future brokeness.

Can't speak for the other cars. But if you win a World Championship (Allyson's won 3 individual titles), you receive a cash bonus and a Mercedes Benz.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Allyson Felix has an estimated net worth of $8.5mil and has deals with Nike, Gatorade and Visa among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom