♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a feeling that Q was always rocking '09s instead of throwing those weak *** gray laces into the '13 pair.

I really love how everyone who wears Yeezy's always does their best Kanye impression.

Like you can't wear them without wearing what Kanye wore or something.

You know! I wore my solars with a red polo the other day and people looked at me crazy. I felt outta place without some leggings and a leather tank top :smh:

I really love how everyone who wears Yeezy's always does their best Kanye impression.

Reminds me of what dude who runs UpscaleHype wrote.....

Though, I’ve never owned a pair of the Nike Air Yeezy 2′s, in my opinion due to the shape of the shoe I’ve always viewed them strictly as an athletic sneaker. I feel they lack the ability to be worn versatilely, meaning you can’t dress them up or dress them down without looking like Kanye West.

All I could think about watching that video is that those shoes got more "wear" in that 3 mins than they would in 5yrs on the feet of most people on NT.
You can't wear a heather grey shirt with Light sand wash denim? Or is that looking like Kanye? That fit goes with all his "Yeezy 2" colorways..

I remember when those Ginger 16's literally rotted on shelves. Heard people getting them for like $30. I bet they'd sell out in a flash now a days though...

:lol: Really? I see it perfectly fine. The blue text is an ode to my Grandmother who passed cause it was her favorite color. Been doing it since '01 with my old screen name... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom