♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
kid-cudi-bravo-5.jpg

Cudi made me want these in 09... still want them

Could've traded those piece of **** 2012 White Cement IV's for the Red Raging Bulls last year and I passed just because I didn't feel like I would've wore mostly red sneakers very often :smh: I goof'd

Turtle (I hate calling people by their character's names, but I really don't feel like googling his real name on my phone :lol:) indeed comes clean on a consistent basis except for the suit with sneakers thing.

Anybody know what kinda of sweats are these.  I am looking for  a good slim fit sweat pant..

Not sure what brand those are, but if you haven't tried them already, H&M has slim sweats and Nike makes cuffed sweatpants as well, with the Tech Fleeces being the most famous of the lot. Soccer sweatpants are typically slim too.

Damn and I wanted those torsion Allegra x McNairy they gonna be harder to get now that Cam messing with him. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

dont want one but im curious to see how much theyll charge for em. specially since they're just corner store skully's with the dip logo stitched on.

callin it now, 50+...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom