♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh at the Jesus hating!! The only way you can't appreciate He Got Game is if you were never recruited, never had gold diggers sweating you because they seen the light at the end of tunnel, and don't appreciate a Spike Lee Joint!!! Ray did his thing as Jesus! Spike went slightly over the top with the script like always, could've done without a few characters but all in all it held alot of truth in it, there hasn't been a decent basketball movie other then Coach Carter which didn't have any superstar hoopers anyways....

Smh at the Jesus hating!! The only way you can't appreciate He Got Game is if you were never recruited, never had gold diggers sweating you because they seen the light at the end of tunnel, and don't appreciate a Spike Lee Joint!!! Ray did his thing as Jesus! Spike went slightly over the top with the script like always, could've done without a few characters but all in all it held alot of truth in it, there hasn't been a decent basketball movie other then Coach Carter which didn't have any superstar hoopers anyways....
If that's the case 99% of the human population can't relate to it then. Movie was dope whether you relate to the story or not.

I had a father like Jake, this movie and straight outta Brooklyn are both hard for me to watch because they capture a part of my childhood I try to forget.

Only reason why I want the 9ers to win is for my uncle, my nt friends, and cuz kap and co dress like goons after games.

Poor cam newton dressed all dapper after da L yesterday

Hov with the red laces, not surprised :rolleyes

...and yes I'm aware they're most likely banned's. Still no excuse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom