♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plaid/flannel shirt around the waste was a thing if the 90s from the grunge era. Like most "fashion" it was something that people did out of convenience and became popular and is being rehashed now.

Yes, I remember it being a "thing" around '94 and the "smells like teen spirit" I wear holes in my jeans days but its funny how 1 person did it recently and now everyone does it, like the whole leather pants thing. Back in the day we did it because we either wanted to keep up with our clothes during recess or the weather changed on us :lol:

The plaid/flannel shirt around the waste was a thing if the 90s from the grunge era. Like most "fashion" it was something that people did out of convenience and became popular and is being rehashed now.

Yes, I remember it being a "thing" around '94 and the "smells like teen spirit" I wear holes in my jeans days but its funny how 1 person did it recently and now everyone does it, like the whole leather pants thing. Back in the day we did it because we either wanted to keep up with our clothes during recess or the weather changed on us :lol:

Haha exactly

So Tru, now it's a "high fashion" statement,lol

Last edited:

I remember Axl Rose from GnR rockin' it before the grunge era - late 80s, early 90s. It exploded around '94 as you said, they had plaid in every possible colour.

Repped for the Vikes starter jacket :pimp:

Junior Mafia looks like a bunch of kids playing dress up in that pic :lol:

Savannah is so thick and yummy looking to me :evil: ...but she got on sweatpants??

Charlamagne looks homeless, Envy is a cornball...I would pipe Angela Yee. I want Melyssa Ford to be my real estate agent :wow:

Lebron couldn't find someone to take that pic for him :rolleyes

...oh and Wade is a fraud

Knicks I's are so :pimp: to me son. I keep buying other ****, but I have to stop playing and pick those up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom