♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I respectfully disagree when you find out someones price and you have the means to pay them off, you have them in your pocket.

I don't care how much money you have... if you're paying someone off 150 mill, all you have in your pocket is a lot of money.

Vanessa still has a stranglehold on that marriage. Count on that.

Anytime I see her, all i think about is Vanessa Laine working at Wet Seal at the Westminster Mall. Typical OC-Latina broad. Seriously. all that work on her face ain't change her snatch attitude.

I don't really know his wife or what she looks like but that pic alone sums up what yall said in last few post.

so from what i hear people hate kobe because he's cocky and arrogant /snob like
maybe its rubbed off on his wife over time and thats what makes them compatible …. it kills me to hear guys in a shoe forum just hate on his wife lol

it went from nice cement 3's to he's so miserable blah blah :smh::tongue:

She does give off that vibe though. I remember when this happened...

Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are being sued by their former housekeeper, who claims Vanessa was incredibly abusive -- even demanding that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve a tag from her blouse ... so Vanessa could deduct the cost of the blouse from the maid's salary!

Maria Jimenez claims Vanessa called her "lazy, slow, dumb, a f----g liar, and f----g s--t."

In the lawsuit filed in Superior Court in Orange County, Jimenez claims Vanessa accused her of stealing her (mouth) retainer.

Jimenez says it got so bad -- Vanessa allegedly "badgered, harassed and humiliated Maria by yelling and screaming at Maria and criticizing her in front of Kobe, the Bryants' children, employees and other people in the household" -- she threatened to quit but Kobe talked her out of it.

The final straw: Vanessa went nuclear because Maria put an expensive blouse in the washer. Vanessa demanded that Maria put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the blouse.

Maria says she wanted to quit and Vanessa responded that she "had to work until payday to pay for the $690 blouse, which she did."

Maria is suing for wrongful discharge, invasion of privacy and emotional distress and unpaid wages.

Last edited:
I think they deserve each other. I don't know Kobe personally, but he always came off as fake and arrogant.

Respect his game and kicks, but that's about it.

I don't care how much money you have... if you're paying someone off 150 mill, all you have in your pocket is a lot of money.

Vanessa still has a stranglehold on that marriage. Count on that.

Anytime I see her, all i think about is Vanessa Laine working at Wet Seal at the Westminster Mall. Typical OC-Latina broad. Seriously. all that work on her face ain't change her snatch attitude.
I must  recuse myself from further participation in this conservation on the grounds that I respect Kobe and Vanessa is a mother.

Back to the kicks:

In living Color "Fly Girl" Carrie Ann Inaba with Nike Sneakers

(Sexy Asian Jawn)

I think they deserve each other. I don't know Kobe personally, but he always came off as fake and arrogant.

Respect his game and kicks, but that's about it.
What is it about him that seems fake? If there's one thing Kobe's been known for, it's keeping it real, one of the most honest person there is in the media. LeBron if anything came off as fake by trying to appeal to the media all the time, and he still does it from time to time but that seems to be changing little by little now. Kinda.

Arrogant no doubt, but most famous people are, especially sports stars.

What is it about him that seems fake? If there's one thing Kobe's been known for, it's keeping it real, one of the most honest person there is in the media. LeBron if anything came off as fake by trying to appeal to the media all the time, and he still does it from time to time but that seems to be changing little by little now. Kinda.

Arrogant no doubt, but most famous people are, especially sports stars.

Meh, just seemed like a chameleon over the years. Dude wanted to be a Jordan so hard, not that is wrong but seemed weird. Then trying to drop rap albums, then play both sides of the fence when things went south in LA for a minute. Even ray Allen didn't speak highly of him at one point, and I believe Iverson took a shot @ him too (could be wrong though)

Maybe he was just trying to play the media or whatever, its just my opinion. Flame suit ready, also I wouldn't call a dude accused of rape as the most honest of anything. To be fair I think it was a setup.

In no way am I trying to take away his accomplishments, or discredit him. Dude has been a pleasure to watch, wish him a speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, just seemed like a chameleon over the years. Dude wanted to be a Jordan so hard, not that is wrong but seemed weird. Then trying to drop rap albums, then play both sides of the fence when things went south in LA for a minute. Even ray Allen didn't speak highly of him at one point, and I believe Iverson took a shot @ him too (could be wrong though)

Maybe he was just trying to play the media or whatever, its just my opinion. Flame suit ready, also I wouldn't call a dude accused of rape as the most honest of anything. To be fair I think it was a setup.

In no way am I trying to take away his accomplishments, or discredit him. Dude has been a pleasure to watch, wish him a speedy recovery.
just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom