♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye's fit is
sick.gif

Only thing dope in those pics is the Benz.

If I saw a non famous person walking around like that I would laugh, genuinely think that the person is not all there... you know like when you see weirdos in Matrix leather jackets 

What brand ice cream is that? Kanye's ice cream > than anyone else's ice cream posted on this page.

@nikehead187
If I saw a non famous person walking around like that I would laugh, genuinely think that the person is not all there... you know like when you see weirdos in Matrix leather jackets 

Lol what that fit is as subtle as it gets for him and out of the two other celebs posted that's the cleanest fit. I'll give you the ye pics you posted funny but I swear some of you dudes lol.

@nikehead187
Lol what that fit is as subtle as it gets for him and out of the two other celebs posted that's the cleanest fit. I'll give you the ye pics you posted funny but I swear some of you dudes lol.
Already a line of hype east camping outside 31 flavors cause they heard a new Yeezy flavor is dropping. $225 a pint.

@nikehead187

Lmao, dude said he would laugh at someone wearing a black shirt, black pants, black boots and coat.

Really?

Lmao, dude said he would laugh at someone wearing a black shirt, black pants, black boots and coat.

Really?
Yes moon boots and a trench coat. Picture a white guy standing in KFC...
I'm not a Kanye hater, I just think that people on NT think that high end fashion suits there pay check to pay check life style
What looks good on the runway doesnt look the same on an average guy in the street.
And that was to someone saying they'd pick that fit over guys wearing jeans and jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom