♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK ITS HILARIOUS W DA USPA THING.

POOR PEOPLE ARE REJOICING.

AND LETS SEE WHAT THESE HYPEBEASTS DO NOW. ESPECIALLY THE IMPOSTER LO-LIFE WANABES.

INB4 BUGLE BOY GETS POOPING

I may be late but I do not get the whole USPA thing. Can someone pleae explain. Sorry for the ignorance lol.

That Fubu comeback is looking possible at this point
tumblr_mtz5o0fqa71qziqc6o1_400.jpg

Shots fired?? Lmao

yeezy n disick bout to bring bak dat mugatu bum campaign

Last edited:
If Kanye is trying to see if he has the influence to get people to stop rocking Ralph.. then..lol hes a fool.

He wont get everyone but he will get enough people to do so that he feels he made an impact.

Yall have to realize Kanye isnt in the streets he prob isnt even on the internet. All he knows is what he sees the other rappers and people in the "limelight" are doing. So when he says "oh no one was wearing jordans until him and Don C" He may have a point. Celebs were wearing a variety of sneakers back in the early to mid 2000s. Now everyone has every GR,OG, Sample, Custom etc.

If he gets Atl on USPA his mission is complete. Look at these fools with the leather skirts already.

"It aint ralph doe"

I agree with you on every part excedpt "Kanye probably doesnt check the internet'' I can all but guarantee Kanye and his people know about the threads on Niketalk, Hypebeast,KTT etc on him and are monitoring them. His whole 'fashion career' depends on this relevancy.

Kanye did mention "Hypebeast" in that famous interview, wouldn't be surprised if he has a troll account on here lol

Last edited:
He wont get everyone but he will get enough people to do so that he feels he made an impact.

Yall have to realize Kanye isnt in the streets he prob isnt even on the internet. All he knows is what he sees the other rappers and people in the "limelight" are doing. So when he says "oh no one was wearing jordans until him and Don C" He may have a point. Celebs were wearing a variety of sneakers back in the early to mid 2000s. Now everyone has every GR,OG, Sample, Custom etc.

If he gets Atl on USPA his mission is complete. Look at these fools with the leather skirts already.
"It aint ralph doe"
LOL at you thinking Ye ain't on the internet man.

You do understand Ye is setting or reintroducing most of these threads for rappers right?

And at no point did he say nobody was wearing Jordans until him and Don C. He said he and Don C were wearing the retros that everyone forgot about and made them cool again. Besides Ye and actual sneaker collectors, nobody was rocking 2000 Infrared VI in 2008.

I credit Ye and Wale for making this sneaker thing what it is today in terms of artist influence.

I've realized that kanye is right to an extent about Retro Air Jordan's. Around the time he was wearing them heavy the only retro's around were CDP's and people were leaning more toward the fusions, AF1's and Blazers.... But him proclaiming that he made them hot is a slap in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom