♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_4195-X2.jpg

I gotta find one...i'd dumb out.
we have a Champion Outlet out here and theyre prices are still kinda high, but Sam's Club has zip hoods, crew necks, & pants for cheap....... 

but on another note i wonder how many other ppl think that the fashion trends now have to be some of the wackest s**t EVER!!! like anything leather(u know damn well ur hot in that sweating like ur trytin to cut weight for a fight) , the long shirt or skirt looking things, or tying a shirt around ur waist just for an accessory, i mean even wearing Jordans is kinda corny to me now they will always be classic but i cant even wear them anymore, in the past 5 years ive prolly only worn J's like 10x if that:.

Last edited:
Man wen i went to get the gloves i seen these dudes waitin for bel airs and they was wearing skirts and all black and foamz.

Later wen i was walkin around i seen the same dudes in the food court playin pokey man.

I dont know what the f*** goin on b.

Lmao y'all cornball a for not rocking what u like bc people wear them.

Smh worry bout what u got on not what the next man got

Im just glad none of you gentleman said any of these rappers at the BET awards had on "clean fits" :wink:

seriously though, who dresses these mofos!? jogger pants, leather camo, leather shorts, dusty timbs

Busta Rhymes looks terrible these days. He's the Steve Francis of the rap world. 

Dude use to be this Jamaican rastafari who wore pleather man suits with concord XI's and looked crazy but radical at the same time. Then he took steroids, got fat, looks like my uncle and wears black timbs on white couches. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom