smokin59vx.jpg

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jae626

i think hes wearing gucci, well if its not, the jacket is dope as hell anyways

1z18e2g.jpg
2 thousand dollar gucci jacket
pimp.gif

Props to Em, you barely see him outside of some athletic wear.
yeah, it's a step up from when he used to wear a sleeveless basketball shirt with matching durag.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by jae626

i think hes wearing gucci, well if its not, the jacket is dope as hell anyways

1z18e2g.jpg
2 thousand dollar gucci jacket
pimp.gif

Props to Em, you barely see him outside of some athletic wear.
yeah, it's a step up from when he used to wear a sleeveless basketball shirt with matching durag.

Nice video up there...

when they started talking about the 4X tee's I shook my head..

can't front I was doing that back in the day, and go SMH once again...

glad times have changed.

Nice video up there...

when they started talking about the 4X tee's I shook my head..

can't front I was doing that back in the day, and go SMH once again...

glad times have changed.

Originally Posted by rhester

Jordan Brand need to hook Melo up with some better looking shoe's, damn...
I wanna see him in somethin' foamposite inspired.....

melo4-4.JPG

AJ_Melo_M4_black_black_eggplant_1.jpg

these btw were da last good melos...should've copped da nuggets color.
Exactly: I always thought the M4's were a well executed shoe, some c/w's were real dope (like these 2 pics) and great for ball.

Originally Posted by rhester

Jordan Brand need to hook Melo up with some better looking shoe's, damn...
I wanna see him in somethin' foamposite inspired.....

melo4-4.JPG

AJ_Melo_M4_black_black_eggplant_1.jpg

these btw were da last good melos...should've copped da nuggets color.
Exactly: I always thought the M4's were a well executed shoe, some c/w's were real dope (like these 2 pics) and great for ball.

some knowledge...alot of lowkey #NT biting...but its ite, we all know where it comes from...
The best part of this video was the fact that Sean, Chris, and Tyga were all saying, "Man my style is just me. I got my own style." Meanwhile all three of them looked the same.
grin.gif

some knowledge...alot of lowkey #NT biting...but its ite, we all know where it comes from...
The best part of this video was the fact that Sean, Chris, and Tyga were all saying, "Man my style is just me. I got my own style." Meanwhile all three of them looked the same.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

grin.gif
This.

grin.gif
This.

grin.gif
Exactly. Pharrell is the only one in that entire video who should even be speaking, because dude is the only one who truly does his own thing.

grin.gif
Exactly. Pharrell is the only one in that entire video who should even be speaking, because dude is the only one who truly does his own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom