16a1nw8.jpg
Those Bernhard Wilhelm x camper kicks are tuff

Reactions: alp
:rolleyes

nba_derrick_rose1_300.jpg

:lol:

He chilling.​

Commercial was dope.​

Wish adidas had better designers for the D Rose line. I want to support but all of them are ugly, except for the 2's, I think it was . . . the ones that had the all red "L-Train" joints with the baby blue laces . . . never pulled the trigger on them, but I still want them . . . maybe they're still out there​
:nthat: let D rose cook

Word, I glanced at the all black and all navy pairs and I actually kind of mess with them. There's no way that Cudi could've really rocked them better than he did though. Son is super frail and has large feet. :lol:

Them ***** is fuego. And considering how high retail on certain Nikes are nowadays they really don't cost that much

^^^^^^^Dem joints look like jeremy scott took some acid and found a box of coloring pencils.

Flea wit da margielas

Marky mark wit 4s

Last edited:
I can't lie, that pair grew on me :lol:

They're so ridiculous that they're somehow nice. I like the scotchlite on them too.

Those Bernhard Wilhelm x camper kicks are tuff
Right on time, I knew someone would say they were tight, then ironically the whole thread turns into how hot they are. 
mean.gif

Hmmm did we just see the creation of hype before our very own eyes.

I mean they are interesting to look at like alot of js kicks.

But naaaaaaaaaw im good lol

Right on time, I knew someone would say they were tight, then ironically the whole thread turns into how hot they are. 
mean.gif

Hmmm did we just see the creation of hype before our very own eyes.
im not even gonna front ive been looking at the all navy joints for a few weeks now but that cudi pic makes them look goofy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom