♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharrell

Last edited:
Judging by this pic looks like the workout video ain't workin for her.
Nephew covering his face like he just slipped out of some married chicks house.

He's dressed like the average middle-aged white man to me, but instead of some Sperrys on feet he's got Jordans
Agreed.  Nothing special about what he is wearing, but I guess compared to Kanye it would seem he is best dressed.

I don't understand the fascination with Sudekis? 

Nothing wrong with his fits, because they are "safe." Basically looks like the mainline of what Gap offers for men. Plus Jordans. Sure he dresses well relative to the average guy but he's not setting trends/ taking risks. 
I know dudes be on here swearin by this guy like he is doing something crazy.  You go to my local rich mall and you see dudes dressing like him all day.  Is it impressive because he is famous and dressing average, I don't see what the big deal is.  I don't know I guess here in Northern VA we dress the whole gamut, we have the goth, hyperbeast, apes, BR, Hilfiger, hood, fake hood, A&E, and everything in between.  You will occasionally see goth kids wearing Jordan's.
folks give him props cuz they can relate to what hes wearing more than the asap rockies and 2 chainz of the world. aka clean.
Then should Mark Wahlberg get equal shine, I see him wearing regular outfits all the time.  By regular I mean sometimes he is wearing some of the "lesser" known Nike's.  I couldn't find the pic of him in the ACG's.  I mean I can careless for either just wondering what the fascination with Sudekis is.

Really IMO if we talkin about people rockin fly gear, Idris Elba is light years ahead.  You can't wear sneakers everywhere and he certainly has the game on lock.  I will admit his style might be to grown up for some in here.

Jacket is SICK, what is that velvet.  Personally would of went with a solid black hat instead for the contrast.

Stringer is always well put together...

Cake Cake, what would Sudekis need to wear for you to consider his fits clean? A skirt with some Jeremy Scotts and a hoody on with one wrapped around his waist?

By the way, I'm really not trying to take a jab at ASAP or Kanye or whoever, because I think they all have different styles that they are comfortable with.

Not understanding whats so hard to comprehend about a clean outfit. Clean doesnt mean it's some gorund breaking, revolutionary, ultra fashion forward outfit. It means the outfit flows and looks nice on the person. A white tee, some chinos and some nice sneakers can be clean on one person and look sloppy on another. Yall guys can't really be this delusional. I refuse to believe it.

Stringer is always well put together...

Cake Cake, what would Sudekis need to wear for you to consider his fits clean? A skirt with some Jeremy Scotts and a hoody on with one wrapped around his waist?
I can't speak for him, but me personally I just see a lot of people talking about the guy on NT and how his outfits are always on point.  I don't know if his style is bumped up because he is a celeb and wearing it, but I can hit Tysons Corner mall in my area and see this look any given Friday or Saturday.  Because of that I am more meh to his style, I guess the definition of heat is different to different people. 
His girl is so bangin, the worst is like he don't even really want to be with her.  SMH.  Personally can't really get with his shoes, like the color scheme of the outfit.

she must always naggin on some bs ..or bad hygiene :rofl:

how can u not want to be with that

Last edited:
she must always naggin on some bs ..or bad hygiene
roll.gif

how can u not want to be with that
Not that a+b=c.  But she is either finishing up residence or is a doctor currently, I would think good hygiene would go without saying.
...Where are we basing this assumption that he doesn't really want her?
Early on a lot of rumbling that he was getting tired of her, she isn't really into the limelight, also she flipped out on him big time out in public.  Also body language they are standing kind of far apart to have been together as long as they have.  Almost like they are costars at a movie premier, or trying to date and keep it a secret.

I don't know could be reading to much into it, could of had a fight on the way to event.

Not understanding whats so hard to comprehend about a clean outfit. Clean doesnt mean it's some gorund breaking, revolutionary, ultra fashion forward outfit. It means the outfit flows and looks nice on the person. A white tee, some chinos and some nice sneakers can be clean on one person and look sloppy on another. Yall guys can't really be this delusional. I refuse to believe it.

this.. dudes is trippin

dudes still debating what i meant by pharrells clean fit months ago ill post some examples if i remember about this thread.. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom