♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean fit by Sudekis

(just wanted to be the 1st to say it. Now watch the debating lol)

:rolleyes But... it's a t-shirt and pants. What's so clean about it?!

I don't understand!

Naw :lol: , but it is clean.

Cuz people over dress today (Well in my area). I've seen dudes wear camo cargos, and fire red jackets with white and black accents in the mid summer days :x . Sudeikis just pulls them off so simple that it's clean

pimp.gif

all this talk im going to ebay and cop a pair.
ONLY PAIR OF CORTEZ THAT MATTERS.

Clean fit by Sudekis

(just wanted to be the 1st to say it. Now watch the debating lol)
eyes.gif
But... it's a t-shirt and pants. What's so clean about it?!

I don't understand!

Naw
laugh.gif
, but it is clean.
Cuz people over dress today (Well in my area). I've seen dudes wear camo cargos, and fire red jackets with white and black accents in the mid summer days
sick.gif
. Sudeikis just pulls them off so simple that it's clean
dude wore a tshirt and khakis...

Lol no comments just smh
asapis pushing fashion forward, you see how he pulled of that match. Ain't nobody thinking on his level...

silk blanket with some vans and you're telling me that's not clean??? foh!

the fact that any of you are taking this seriously is comical

bilbosmaggins is being sarcastic because to him you guys overhype and slurp any and everything that this Sadouken character does.

At least that's how I read his replies.

Last edited:
The og og

8)

that's a strange jersey easy-e has on...
it's clearly cut like a 1915-1920s style road jersey (& i'm not a white sox fan)

edit: it must be an early '90's starter replica jersey that the sox never actually wore

Last edited:
The og og

8)

that's a strange jersey easy-e has on...
it's clearly cut like a 1915-1920s style road jersey (& i'm not a white sox fan)

but I can't figure out what year it would be representing - I can't find any year that the 'sox' logo was actually white, not black or dark
(if it is M&N, cause it looks wool, then sometimes they made very inaccurate jerseys when they started up, but still)

it doesn't look like a cheap starter replica from the early 90s, but maybe it is?
i've seen a lot of M&N jerseys over the years but I've never seen this pic or jersey before (that i can remember)
It is an old M&N throwback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom