♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

HE LOOKS NORMAL? homie is rocking a dashiki, that looks like he stole it from a dead hippy. That fit aint normal unless you on sherm sticks
only fit thats acceptable in my opinion is Krits

calm down dude. and yes considering what he wears on the regular, that looks normal for him. Not you or me.

Bow wow- former child rapper. Host of 106 and park
Draya michele- humanitarian. Author of several childrens books.

Jason sudeikis- voice of richard bastion in grand theft auto iv

Trinidad james - atlanta rapper (kind of). Hypebeast.

Tiana taylor- r & b singer from canada

Jadakiss.- ny rapper. Known for his hit song "why?"

Lebron james.
Lol at the Draya .... I thought Teyana Taylor was from Harlem, I always used to see her all over.
Teyana is a Rapper from Harlem! Originally signed to Pharrell, Currently under the G.O.O.D Music Label.

Bow wow- former child rapper. Host of 106 and park

Draya michele- humanitarian. Author of several childrens books.

Jason sudeikis- voice of richard bastion in grand theft auto iv

Trinidad james - atlanta rapper (kind of). Hypebeast.

Tiana taylor- r

Lol at the Draya .... I thought Teyana Taylor was from Harlem, I always used to see her all over.

Teyana is a Rapper from Harlem! Originally signed to Pharrell, Currently under the G.O.O.D Music Label.
i think maybe the joke was kinda a diss towards her and drake..............or i could be wrong

Naaaw i straight up didnt know what she did or where shes from lol.

I still don't know what she is there for I Remeber MTV had her sweet sixteen back in the day , than I heard pharrel signed her and never heard a song or verse same way with kanye I think I might have heard her on cruel summer

Jason sudeikis is starting to be synonymous with heat

And 'ye in those '00 black/infra is classic

please, let's not inflate that guy's ego..

it wasn't even funny or witty.
ROBZEE is that you???
Anyway its funny to me, not trying to gas anybody
Why is it when you give somebody e props on NT, other dudes get so salty???
Serious question???

i remember hearing in some interview with him that if he copyrighted those shades he would got some crazy amount in royalties in those years that they were poppin off... figure was something like 10 mill if i remember correctly..
them shades were around from the 80s so it would have been impossible to copyright

i remember hearing in some interview with him that if he copyrighted those shades he would got some crazy amount in royalties in those years that they were poppin off... figure was something like 10 mill if i remember correctly..
them shades were around from the 80s so it would have been impossible to copyright

@ 15:40

Ye was gonna come out with em for his clothing line Pastelle that never launched, along with the plastic Jesus Pieces

Dude would have made a killing, I remember the bootlegs for the Shades and Jesus Pieces were everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom