♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knee pads on sweats...She probably spends a bunch of time on her knees.

Last edited:
that they're so cheap YOU HAVE to wear "Forcefields" so they don't crease.
then the Forcefields hurt your feet and he has permanent damage from that.

#1, he has a point, they're cheap
#2, if you're going to wear forcefields, go half a size up genius :lol:
#3, even if he still feels the same way, he's taking promo pics, he could be ready to throw that pair out right after.

that they're so cheap YOU HAVE to wear "Forcefields" so they don't crease.
then the Forcefields hurt your feet and he has permanent damage from that.

#1, he has a point, they're cheap
#2, if you're going to wear forcefields, go half a size up genius :lol:
#3, even if he still feels the same way, he's taking promo pics, he could be ready to throw that pair out right after.

Thanks for refreshing my memory my man.

If that's the dude next to him, he's not one to be passing judgment on fashion.
So, there are people out there watching videos about Rick Ross and his son going to a basketball game, and the outfit and jewelry his kid is wearing. You learn something new everyday, I guess.
Man you Niketalk guys are salty and reach for anything

Bored at work I came across a video of Rick Ross courtside at the Miami Heat game on WSHH, in that video his Son is there and mentioned his watch was a rolex. 

I come here and see people trying to clown someone him and imply he can't afford to purchase expensive things for his son.

"Sneakerheads" are just like comic book nerds, they sit on the internets and try find any reason to put down someone. 

If that's the dude next to him, he's not one to be passing judgment on fashion.

So, there are people out there watching videos about Rick Ross and his son going to a basketball game, and the outfit and jewelry his kid is wearing. You learn something new everyday, I guess.

Man you Niketalk guys are salty and reach for anything

Bored at work I came across a video of Rick Ross courtside at the Miami Heat game on WSHH, in that video his Son is there and mentioned his watch was a rolex. 

I come here and see people trying to clown someone him and imply he can't afford to purchase expensive things for his son.

"Sneakerheads" are just like comic book nerds, they sit on the internets and try find any reason to put down someone. 

you know I dont think everyone was actually serious with there comments about the watch and jerseys. sometimes people comment or say something just to speak on it not because they actually feel that way. sometimes just to ad their 2 cents or keep a convo going

you know I dont think everyone was actually serious with there comments about the watch and jerseys. sometimes people comment or say something just to speak on it not because they actually feel that way. sometimes just to ad their 2 cents or keep a convo going

I think he was more so speaking on the "people watch videos on rick ross etc" comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom