♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see an issue with getting married in sneakers. If you truly love sneakers, that's your passion. I've seen pics on here before and it can be done right. I don't plan on doing it though.
to your ceremony you shouldnt, under ANY circumstances, youll look like an idiot and regret it years down the line, any point there after, like the reception, you can chnge into kicks, but please no damn jordans, do some lowkey sneakers.
but ya acting like all marriages are da same..people gonna do what they want in their marriages...

but ya acting like all marriages are da same..people gonna do what they want in their marriages...
that doesnt stop it from looking any less tacky. you want sneakers in your wedding change into them after the ceremony during the party.

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm just saying you're going to look like an idiot and your guests are going to think you look like an idiot... no matter what they actually say to you. Your wedding is your day and that person can do whatever he/she wants - you can get married in a toga, for all I care... but, you're going to look like an idiot. And, since you will probably never in your life spend more money to be photographed, that might not be the best day to choose to look like an idiot. There are plenty of other ways to interject a personal touch or some originality into your wedding.

...Or, you can do the whole thing informally and wear whatever you want. But, sneakers and suits/tuxes is a bad look.

I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm just saying you're going to look like an idiot and your guests are going to think you look like an idiot... no matter what they actually say to you. Your wedding is your day and that person can do whatever he/she wants - you can get married in a toga, for all I care... but, you're going to look like an idiot. And, since you will probably never in your life spend more money to be photographed, that might not be the best day to choose to look like an idiot. There are plenty of other ways to interject a personal touch or some originality into your wedding.

...Or, you can do the whole thing informally and wear whatever you want. But, sneakers and suits/tuxes is a bad look.

Ninja's first marriage back in 2005:

The reception:

the beautiful bride:

Last edited:
^ :lol:

all in good fun though.

I dressed like the Grinch guy for my wedding, personally. But I still wore hard bottoms.

Last edited:
i never understood the phenomenon of the whole damn audience taking a video of an event with their phones. i know people want to post stuff online to show everyone they were there, but why not watch the damn performance that's right in front of your damn face that you probably paid damn good money for. snap a quick pic for ig or fb but it's stupid to vid a whole song, let alone the whole damn concert. maybe if you have a really good HD camera and can also plug into the soundboard, but not no damn phone. idiots.

:rofl:

You can tell by how big it is that it is one of his old ones too. I could see throwbacks coming back this summer.
So that's one of those old Melo jerseys. Got it! :nerd:

not that old, its when he got traded to da knicks, they were already using da rev 30 material on em.

I think that he was being sarcastic. I didn't even look at the Jersey number or team, I just glanced at it and because of how long it was, I assumed it was one he brought out of the closet. No homo.

Last edited:
Haha just poking fun...jerseys won't ever get back to being as big as they were at that one point, but I'm sure Fab won't mind putting more back in his rotation..

i never understood the phenomenon of the whole damn audience taking a video of an event with their phones. i know people want to post stuff online to show everyone they were there, but why not watch the damn performance that's right in front of your damn face that you probably paid damn good money for. snap a quick pic for ig or fb but it's stupid to vid a whole song, let alone the whole damn concert. maybe if you have a really good HD camera and can also plug into the soundboard, but not no damn phone. idiots.

i understand what youre sayin but damn hombre u just sound madd

Louis CK :smokin

It's wild that other people are telling you that you can't wear what you want on your day. They're just shoes. Not denim overalls. Like I said, if it's your passion and you love sneakers, then do it. Whatever makes you happy.

You nailed it BIP, the cost of these things is staggering nowadays. Even with cash gifts you're still gonna take Ls.

April o neil in some dunks

Liv tyler in those dope women air max ones

Jessica hart in cojp???

Kat graham in some beat ivs 8)

Kristin stewart in og vans

Vanessa hudgens in escape am 90 i think

Bar rafaely in asics

Maria menudos wearing shoes :smokin

Dat boonkie :smokin

Khaled in fire red ivs

Sheep mentality, one person does it so everyone follows. With ticket prices being the way that they are nowadays, I wouldn't want to miss a damn second of a show.

Sckid20 i almost repped you........................ then the Khaled picture happened...................... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom