♔♔♔♔ALL YOU CAN EAT WHOPPERS @ BURGER KING JAPAN♔♔♔♔

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

[h1]All You Can Eat Whoppers at Burger King Japan[/h1]
burgerk.jpg

For two weeks (Nov. 1-15), you can walk into any Burger King in Japan, order a Whopper set meal (Whopper, fries and drink) and once you finish that first Whopper and fries, you can order and eat as many Whoppers as you want for the next 30 minutes.

Bean+Scattering+Ceremony+Held+Celebrate+Coming+EpgmaXkFgDil.jpg

Even if they had this in the States,it wouldn't be for more than a day...or at the most a weekend. But for 15 days? They would lose a ton of money.

indifferent.gif
Last year in Tokyo all they had was some Whopper with jalapenos, I could've used this after some drinking nights
laugh.gif

Do you buy the meal at regular price and eat all you want or you have to pay extra to do this? If I have to pay a higher price, I'd eat my money's worth. If not, 2-3 max.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Why can't this be here??

same thing im saying it was invented in the usa
really blown @ this moment cause this thread has me hungry

I could only do 2...remember you have to order the whole meal first. I know that when I used the buy 1 get one free coupon about a year ago, I was hating myself after I ate those 2 along with onion rings and a drink. My body was not happy
frown.gif
Yet I've probably done it with those coupon about 3 times in the past 5 years or so, each time being blinded by the value of the coupon and letting myself forget how bad I feel after...

I remember one time I was super hungry so I ordered two whoppers thinking I was doing it.  I could only eat 1.5
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom